Video I Made

Vander V

Well i made a video of my computer screen lol its kinda crappy in quality but hey i suck with computers

these clips in the vid i beleive were about 1 1/2 yrs ago right before my photoshoot for musclemag , ill be making me new vid soon prolly after the holidays and get some heavy lifting on tape .

plz view only once cause it has limited views thanks . ill post 2 sets of links just in case one doeant work.

Last edited:
hopefully somebody will host the vids for you :) ... im gonna wait till tommorow to check it out, but im sure there great.

that was the worst quality video i have ever seen...and you completely made up for it!
You have an awesome physique, very classic shape but with seriously freakish size.

your arms were insane when you were doing the baseball curls..wow. Really an inspiration. Get a better camera and post more vids!!

outlawtas2 said:
that was the worst quality video i have ever seen...and you completely made up for it!
You have an awesome physique, very classic shape but with seriously freakish size.

your arms were insane when you were doing the baseball curls..wow. Really an inspiration. Get a better camera and post more vids!!
Yea im no spielberg lol i litterally taped it off of my computer screen ahahah so i its even worse quality then my original but for some reason i kinda like the way its so ruff and crappy looking goes with the metallica a lil more :)

Just so you guys know the clips of me in my red posing trunks wee 1st thing in the morning and 2 days b4 my photoshoot so i was extremely carb depleted and rather flat but still looked ok i guess , the pics of me in the gym i was carbed up a bit more and the clip that was sideways i was on target and thats pretty much how i looked for my shoot , if you take a good look at the clip thats sideways you can see my legs are much fuller along with my chest/arms.

Last edited:
That was awesome bro....about the guy workin out behind you...next time replace the fat guy on his first day back in the gym with a hot girlie....just a suggestion.

I wonder how many tuna shakes have gone into that physique???

0nyx said:
hopefully somebody will host the vids for you :) ... im gonna wait till tommorow to check it out, but im sure there great.
YEA CAN SOMEBODY HOST MY VIDEO? THAT WOULD HELP SINCE THIS HAS LIMITED VIEWS :(

D.Fitzwell said:
That was awesome bro....about the guy workin out behind you...next time replace the fat guy on his first day back in the gym with a hot girlie....just a suggestion.

I wonder how many tuna shakes have gone into that physique???
Thanks to all . Im gonna be making my heavy lifting vid after the holidays should be a good one.

I can host it for you. I'll download it at home once I leave work and then upload it to my server and PM you the link.

It would be good to get a good quality one up as well....I can edit this one to be smaller file size for easier downloading as well.

Furian said:
I can host it for you. I'll download it at home once I leave work and then upload it to my server and PM you the link.

It would be good to get a good quality one up as well....I can edit this one to be smaller file size for easier downloading as well.
You rule dude , if you could do that id really appreciate it , PM me anytime thanksalot.

sorry dude, got home very late last night...didn't get it uploaded. Still at work again late tonight. I'll get it up tonight for sure though.

I am not done uploading yet, but it will finish on its own. Slow uploads.

It is 10:10 PM Central time now. All files should be done in the next 30 minutes. So if you click it and it doesn't work, try again in a few minutes. The first one does work already.

I converted them from Mov to Mpg and then to WMV format. For some reason we lost about 12 seconds off the end...dunno why.

The first file I shrunk it to about 5 meg. It loses some of the vasularity and shreddedness in many of the poses. But it is good for those with slow connections.

Second is about 13 meg and its pretty good. You can still see the outrageous vascularity and definition.

Third one is in it original splendor. Love the quality issue....adds to it I think.

anyway, here are the links. Welp...second one just finished while I was typing...I get long winded. So only the larger one will be a few more minutes.

http://www.mightysworld.com/Vander/Vander5MegClip.wmv

http://www.mightysworld.com/Vander/Vander13MegClip.wmv

http://www.mightysworld.com/Vander/Vander20MegClip.wmv

Awesome work. Should you need to put up more pics or vids, just let me know. I made a folder for you on my webspace and you are welcome to as much files as you like.

Good job.

Back