Virtus Pharma

My undrstanding is that that they have been filling orders for labs who can't keep up and are in the process of restocking shortly. That could be the reason for wait on replies.

Seems like this lab is a player now.... Bump for more info on this one.

Last edited:
Received some test and Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) just today, arrived super fast.

I'm 3/4 way through a test/deca cycle (which may turn into a test only cycle because I'm a dumb-ass). I will substitute the Virtus test for my usual (Watson at the moment) and report back.

I know they are not related to Lixus or Axio.. i think the guy just went real cheao with their site and copy and pasted a bunch of info and fvcked up and said lixus cause it sounds like virtus

i have used the guy and he is sound, i just wanted to hear from everyone else and see if he was taking care of everyone else.

regarding kigtropin.. it is gedood stuff.. but not like the human grade stuff you can get.. but HG grade HGH is like 500-600 for a 100iu kit so fvck that

here is a good thread on kigs

Kigtropin ?

I don't know where your gettn your shit at but I can get hg gh kits for under 200....

Also I have heard that this guy sends you shit for free and then requests money later....does he not know the Def of free?

Also heard his packaging sucks

Now that being said I don't have any personal experience with him and I won't ever have any as I have far better places to go...sounds sketchy to me

I don't know where your gettn your shit at but I can get hg gh kits for under 200....

Also I have heard that this guy sends you shit for free and then requests money later....does he not know the Def of free?

Also heard his packaging sucks

Now that being said I don't have any personal experience with him and I won't ever have any as I have far better places to go...sounds sketchy to me

That's pretty funny...lol

I don't know what the deal is with this guy. His communication skills are Zero. I been waiting almost 2 weeks for this guy to get off his ass and do something. Nothing solid has been developed yet.

First he doesn't want any money till I get the package, and then he wants half the money up front, and then I don't hear from him again...

I heard the gear was good but man get your fucking shit together....

Wow! All of this almost makes me wish the gear is bunk so I have no reason to try and get in contact with him again.

I agree his communication skills are sketchy at best, but he was pretty quick to agree to send and shipped lightning fast with no $$ upfront so, at the moment, I am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.

That's pretty funny...lol

I don't know what the deal is with this guy. His communication skills are Zero. I been waiting almost 2 weeks for this guy to get off his ass and do something. Nothing solid has been developed yet.

First he doesn't want any money till I get the package, and then he wants half the money up front, and then I don't hear from him again...

I heard the gear was good but man get your fucking shit together....

He was only offering free test to get his rep up.. and by free he was sending it out with no payment, and just pay him once you felt the gear was legit. unfortunatley several guys on this board burned him and he stopped offering that since he is well known for having legitimate gear.

his communication is always good when i tried talking to him, and YES, you have a safemail account that does not recieve emails from gmail accounts so chances are that it is your account that is messed up not his.

seems like no matter what you do you are not going to keep everyone happy

Bottom line is he is faster and better than the other guys and he is cheaper as well and ships from europe instead of china so no customs issues.

Machine I'll tell you straight up that I got a pack from him and haven't paid yet or sent him an email letting him know I got it because the packaging sucked so bad I had to clean house. Without getting into details in the open, let's just say I could see the contents when it arrived which means anyone who handled it could see it as well. So now that I had to move everything I had to another place. I'm not worried about the small amount of money and don't care how good the product is if someone is so lazy about packing to put me at risk. I have not used it and will be happy to send it back in the same condition it arrived in.

Sorry to put this in the open but I am pissed that someone sent it like that. I didn't even take this issue up with virtus yet but I needed time to make sure I am safe after that. So since you are obviously hooked up with him let him know I will take care of my end.

Bring it up to him. If it got through customs i think that it would have been good enough, but i can see what you are saying. But efinitley email him so he knows.

I will. I just needed some time. I understand he was taking a risk by offering to front people or however everyone worked it and I can appreciate a guy who is willing to back his product by doing that, but my safety is #1 and I had to take appropriate actions and just making it thru don't mean much. I'm done open posting on this because im not trying to give him a bad name. The guys who I've talked to that have used it said it's on point so props to that but machine I can send you a pic. I'll get back to him on it also.

And I'm sure he could be great for people to use if he can fix that issue.

packaging is a simple issue to fix, if that is all he is getting wrong i am sure he would like to know. i just posted this a while back because i recomended him to a few guys anjd wanted to make sure he as taking care of everyone.

A little scary to hear. My first package arrived just fine, and very quickly. Packaging was extremely simple, but it seemed to get the job done.

Just placed another order, so I will let you all know how that goes.

I got a great deal from him with some Test E 300.. he's liquidating his HGH too.. You get your order on time Nate??

Got me order super quick! One of the test vials looked a little underfilled and when I let him know he apologized and said he would send out a replacement vial and some extra for my trouble, so his customer service seems to be good.

I have been using the test for my testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) and I am liking it. He seems to be a good guy, with good product. Sometimes he can take a while to e-mail back but he has always gotten back to me.

I will definitely order again! (In fact, I just did).

Last edited:
i have used him and so have some of my friends. No problems at all. if you are worried if they are good or not you will know with in 2 weeks of injecting on whether you are gaining or not... worst case scenario they have nothing in them and you are simply injecting oil. which will not hurt you at all..it is like injecting water as far as your muscles are concerned.

I know most of the issues on this thread was about the packaging. My package arrived secured and sealed as good as anything i have received from other source companies like AR-R.

as far as the product i was referred by a friend and wanted to research what other has to say before placing the needle in my *ss .

Thanks

Back