Wanderlei Silva Interview - Official challenge to Chuck Liddel! by Alan Kermorvan

doublewiz

Community Veteran, Admin at IronLife.com
Wanderlei Silva Interview - Official challenge to Chuck Liddel!
by Alan Kermorvan (aka AKA), Team IronLife.com Staff Writer

IL_01.jpg

Interview done in the plane between Paris and London.

- Alan Kermorvan/Ironlife: Hi Wanderlei, we have one hour to spend in that plane, could you answer some questions?

Wanderlei Silva : Yeah of course, no problem! I saw you at the airport before, you seem to be a nice guy!

- Thanks! So who would you like to fight in June for the Pride MW GP second round?

I don't really care... Actually I'd like to fight Nogueira.

- Why him?

He has an open game…I think it'd make a good fight, with spectacular stand up exchanges. I want to fight the best fighters and Nogueira is one of them.

Alan_01.jpg

Team IronLife.com Staff Writer Alan Kermorvan & Wanderlei Silva

- In your opinion which fighter would pose the biggest threat to you?

I think Igor Vovchanchin, maybe it could be him... He is very good on his feet, a heavy hitter.

- What is your opinion about Liddel's victory over Couture in the last UFC event?

It's great! (big smile) And if Liddell stays the champ, I'd like to fight him. It's the first time I say it. It's exclusive for you, for you my friend and for your site! I want Liddell December 31th 2005 in Pride. It's the first time I say it my friend! (laughs) It's really because you seem to be a good guy and we get along well. (smile) I didn't even talk about it in the biggest mma magazines. We'll see if your site gets a lot of views: I officially challenges Liddell for a fight December 31th. And I can tell you I'm going to knock him out in less than five minutes. I guarantee it.(he did repeat 3 time that he wants to fight Liddel and will easily KO him !)

Click here to read the rest of this exclusive interview.

First off I hate silva.. but you have to admit that even lidell will have a hard time and ill bet my money anytime on silva

Back