UFC 100 Over

dirkdiggler9969

My thoughts... I picked Lesnar months ago to win because of his size and wrestling ability. I love Mir though and wouldn't have been surprised if he had won because his ground game is sick and he always has a good game plan. Having said that, I was pretty turned off by Lesnar after the fight. The shit talking to Mir afterwards was pretty gay and the whole rant at the end was pretty middleschoolish for me. I think the UFC is playing a mindfuck game with us to be honest. The UFC countdown had them talking a lot of trash and then I saw a report Friday nihgt that said they were hugging backstage after weigh-ins and showing each other their kid's pictures. WTF? If you think about it, the UFC really doesn't have a villian right now. For years people hated Tim Silvia and a lot of people disliked Hughes or Tito. I think Dana has masterminded this on purpose. I think he has told Brock to be an over the top dick. I don't know, I could be wrong but it makes sense. It will be a good marketing tool for the "already fan." I'll tell you one thing though, ESPN made that shit look pretty barbaric and cockfight like on Sportscenter this morning. They showed Lesnar talking shit to a bloody/halfdead Mir afterwards and then the slobbery yell and cage headbutt all while the broadcasters basically made fun of the sport, as usual.

The Hendo KO was fucking sick!!! The best KO ever for me. I hate Bisping and the jumping FU punch at the end was great.

GSP talking about his abductor killed me. I've pulled my groin twice and I couldn't have completed a double leg takedown for a million dollars, so I doubt it's that serious. GSP saying to Alves the second the final horn sounded, "I pulled my groin" was funny to me. I'm sure Alves was like, "I don't give a fuck." GSP's wrestling blows my fucking mind. I've been around the sport my whole life and I've NEVER seen anything like it. The dudes been wrestling for like 5 years. WTF. His transitions from anklepicks to throws and his finishes on doubles are picture perfect. That shit takes a lifetime to learn and he is the best in the biz by a mile.

I can't fucking beleive Coleman beat Bonnar.

Lastly, the UFC is going to now have a tier problem.

Whos in the hell is going to beat Lesnar, GSP, Machida, or Silva? I can see BJ possibly getting beat at 155 by Florian or Edgar, but who the fuck is going to beat the other guys. There is a pretty big gap between 1st and the field in most of the classes.

Lesnar will obviouly fight Cain next and then maybe Congo. I think he kills both guys.

GSP will probably be pressured to fight Anderson but he sounded a little sceerred.

Machida will kill Rua and then Rampage.

Anderson will beat Forest then Dan. I love Dan and hopes he can pull it out but I don't see his striking being crisp enough.

All together great card.

well, i'd say fedor ought to be in the UFC this year. Fedor vs lesnar would be a sick show. shane corwin could likely give brock a run for his money too. other than that, i think brock mulches anyone else.

as for machida, who knows maybe shogun with suddenly become like he was 5 years ago and smash machida.

GSP and Silva.. I dont see anyone beating either of them any time soon.

as to gsp silva, even if they met at 177 or something, silva is still going to be 15-20lbs heavier in the ring. thats a lot of weight to give up to someone who is that good.

yeah, the UFC portays Lesnar as this asshole guy. I read that mir/lesner were all cool earlier before the fight too. Dana White is just tryin to make that paper like Vince Mcmhan. Still, Lesnar is one bad sumbitch. I wonder who will come after him next.
GSP is fucken awesome man. The guy is just so badass, very well rounded, solid game.
This was a sick card!! I'm so jealous of the dude on here that whent and spent the weekend there. Must have been of the hinges.

GSP impresses me every fight.The guy is extremely versatile,he trains hard,always has a good gameplan,and has anyone ever seen anybody fight so clean? He takes very little damage in fights. It would be interesting to see him go up but i think he would lose some quickness.

Gracie was on a whole other level in his era as well. We tend to forget the ones who brought the sport to where it is. Just a comparison. Gracie was killin cats before they had weight classes if we remember. He was smokin people that outweighed him by 100-150lbs.

man, you guys see how much attention this Brock Lesner thing is getting? it's on ESPN and everything. Good publicity for the sport I guess. the dude is one crazy fucker.

GSP impresses me every fight.The guy is extremely versatile,he trains hard,always has a good gameplan,and has anyone ever seen anybody fight so clean? He takes very little damage in fights. It would be interesting to see him go up but i think he would lose some quickness.

Grease St. Pierre was relentless and Alves had no quite in him. GSP said in the countdown that skill beats size, so he wasn't worried about Alves size advantage, but then when asked about Silva, he was concerned about size? Come on, no weight classes back in the day. Penn. moved up to fight, Silva moved up to fight

GSP talking about his abductor killed me. GSP saying to Alves the second the final horn sounded, "I pulled my groin" was funny to me. I'm sure Alves was like, "I don't give a fuck." GSP's wrestling blows my fucking mind. I've been around the sport my whole life and I've NEVER seen anything like it. The dudes been wrestling for like 5 years. WTF. His transitions from anklepicks to throws and his finishes on doubles are picture perfect. That shit takes a lifetime to learn and he is the best in the biz by a mile.

I can't fucking beleive Coleman beat Bonnar.

Lastly, the UFC is going to now have a tier problem.

Whos in the hell is going to beat Lesnar, GSP, Machida, or Silva? I can see BJ possibly getting beat at 155 by Florian or Edgar, but who the fuck is going to beat the other guys. There is a pretty big gap between 1st and the field in most of the classes.

Lesnar will obviouly fight Cain next and then maybe Congo. I think he kills both guys.

GSP will probably be pressured to fight Anderson but he sounded a little sceerred.

Machida will kill Rua and then Rampage.

Anderson will beat Forest then Dan. I love Dan and hopes he can pull it out but I don't see his striking being crisp enough.

All together great card.

I think I heard GSP's cornerman say something about "I don't care about your fucking groin... hit him with your groin".

His wrestling is sick, ask Matt Hughes or Josh Koscheck.

Yes, he did sound skeered to me, too worried about his "legacy".

Wish they would have aired the Coleman v Bonner fight.

Im not a big follower of fighting but man that guy Dave Henderson looked insaine. His knockut power is great and he really shut the brit up the other night.

As for Lesnar I never cared for him in WWE but he's not to bad a dude for the crowd to be booing like they do. Shit he wins he should get applause but wutever. I think they should have a seperate leauge for brawlers like him. Not much these mma guys can do about him. It looks like this guy Fedor is a bad ass. Shit butter bean in his prime would had kncked lesnar out, lol.

All in all the fights weren't worth 50 bucks but im sure ill order it again just to see some Lesnar drama and hopefully watch this guy Henderson. I wish I could remember the guys name who fught that was a huge BBer back in the days of Chuck and Tito. He was in rehab in Arizona with drug problems and addicted to juice. He was abut 270is ripped. I believe he killed someone in the ring by accident in Japan, anyone know

Grease St. Pierre was relentless and Alves had no quite in him. GSP said in the countdown that skill beats size, so he wasn't worried about Alves size advantage, but then when asked about Silva, he was concerned about size? Come on, no weight classes back in the day. Penn. moved up to fight, Silva moved up to fight

dude, that would be a sick fight, Silva is a tall guy with powerfull knees, but GSP is just too good @ 170. def move up.

yeah "dirk" the hendo ko was the shit. I got so damn sick of hearing Bisping talking all his shit on the show. that just gave me so much satisfaction. dude got dropped, and that super jump punch at the end was icing on the cake. fucking bisping.

there is also some talk about some big russian dude named Fedor something, that's supposed to cross over to the UFC to come after Lesnar. this guy has a lot of experience and an awesome record. Oh, and he's a big sumbitch too.

Im not a big follower of fighting but man that guy Dave Henderson looked insaine. His knockut power is great and he really shut the brit up the other night.

As for Lesnar I never cared for him in WWE but he's not to bad a dude for the crowd to be booing like they do. Shit he wins he should get applause but wutever. I think they should have a seperate leauge for brawlers like him. Not much these mma guys can do about him. It looks like this guy Fedor is a bad ass. Shit butter bean in his prime would had kncked lesnar out, lol.

All in all the fights weren't worth 50 bucks but im sure ill order it again just to see some Lesnar drama and hopefully watch this guy Henderson. I wish I could remember the guys name who fught that was a huge BBer back in the days of Chuck and Tito. He was in rehab in Arizona with drug problems and addicted to juice. He was abut 270is ripped. I believe he killed someone in the ring by accident in Japan, anyone know

yeah man, Hendo looked jacked. I know he probably trained like a mother for this fight. Plus, he hates Bisping.
The whole fight it just looked like Dan had his right cocked, loaded, and ready. just a matter of time before the lights whent out.

That fight was fuckin awesome!!!!!!!

I've always like Lesnar, he's like a freak of nature. If this Fedor dude gets a chance at him, should be very entertaining.

Yeah, some dude "Fedor" something :lol:

Bisping should have never gotten the win over Hamil, he deserved a hard KO just for that, install some humbleness into that fool.

Yeah, some dude "Fedor" something :lol:

Bisping should have never gotten the win over Hamil, he deserved a hard KO just for that, install some humbleness into that fool.

Hamil was robbed on that one. So was Alan Belcher at UFC 100

Just got back from Vegas and posted in my other thread :)
Ya, Brock is an ass.. not sure about it all being hype though.. I'm sure some of it is but actually bumped into Bobby Lashley after the fights and asked him his opinion on Brocks attitude and if it was WWE style hype or "playing" the vilian and he said, "nope, thats just Brock being Brock.. its who he is." I've never liked WWF/WWE crap but now that I've met Bobby, I sure hope he gets a shot! The guy is so down to earth and super cool. He'd definetly fit within the MMA/UFC community. I personally think Shane Carwin could give Brock fits standing up but my brother disagree's. He thinks its going to take someone w/similar size and explosiveness (i.e. Lashley) so Brock can't hold them down and there is no one in the UFC like that right now.
Hendo is my new fav fighter ;) Not only because of the KO but we went to his after party at the Monte Carlo and the guy was just like one of us... and he stayed and hung with his fans until the place closed at 3am. I was actually disappointed more people didn't show up. It was pretty packed but now insane. Mostly fighters (WEC, UFC, Dream, etc..) and corners/coaches... but thats cool cuz I got to hang with Dan more ;)

Back