want to come off trt due to facial bloat

3dwin

with all value in range (e2,thyroid,etc), different protocols and doses and even crashing my e2 with letro for a while, it seems that my facial bloat wont go away .
one of my friends suggest me proviron, but since it causes hairloss in people with mpb i don't want to take it and make things even worse .

what's the point of being on trt when some people don't react well to testosterone?
i rather have a lean face and an unmotivated ass than living with a chubby face and feel like a god .

I've never heard of this. What's the theory or idea why someone would have facial swelling from test if everything else is in range?

I've never heard of this. What's the theory or idea why someone would have facial swelling from test if everything else is in range?

one time this happened to me was when i was having an allergic reaction to an antihistamine that i was taking and another time it happened when i ate some fish at a restaurant that was old and swelled my face up something awful.

it's very common among bbers to have bloat face but lean body. just look @ some stage ready bodybuilder . they carry ~5% bf with chubby face .

My wife has said my "face has filled out" since starting TRT. I also can see what you mean about the leanness of BBs and their face compared to their bodies . . . . . weird.

i'm 6 days into my hcg blast 1000iu eod and it's been 1 week since my last test shot

no sign of crash yet
mood is stable
water is coming off of my body
no strength loss
muscle hardness decreased to some degree

i'm going to start pct 2 days after last hcg shot
my plan is
week 1-2 50mg clomid 40mg nolva
week 3-4 25mg clomid 30mg nolva
week 5-6 25mg clomid 20mg nolva
week 7 12.5mg clomid 10mg nolva
week 8 10mg nolva