How to use Aromasin to properly lower e2???????

Crushercurtis

Experienced aas user. First time on dht derived compounds, thought I wouldn't need an estrogen inhibitor because of research I found showing that mast and proviron compete with e2 receptors yada yada yada. That was wrong. Lost libido, got bloods, E2 was high. I have tons of Aromasin and Letro on hand (possible adex gotta look). I Started taking 25mg of aromasin a day, I assumed that at some point my libido would return indicating indicating E2 was at a good range and I would titrate the aromasin dosage at that point. After 4 days and 100mg of aromasin later, no return of libido was noted. I'm wondering if I over shot it and crashed E2.

Questions:
1. With E2 of 94.3 pg/ml would 100mg of Aromasin crash my e2?
2. Whats the best way to go about handling this? Won't be getting bloods until monday and even then I probably won't have results until Thursday or even later sometimes. I feel the same and have no idea if my E2 is low or high. How do I proceed in the meantime? Continue aromasin? or up hcg for a little extra e2?

cruising

32 yo 6-8% body
test 280mg ew
Mast 140mg ew
provirion 175mg ew ( 25mg ed)

Testosterone, Total, LC/MS
2159.2 HIGH 264.0-916.0 ng/dL

Free Testosterone(Direct)
50.0 HIGH 8 .7-25.1 pg/mL

Prolactin
11.7 NORMAL 4.0-15.2 ng/mL 02

Estradiol
94.3 HIGH 7.6-42.6 pg/mL 02

Estradiol, Sensitive
84.5 HIGH 8.0-35.0 pg/mL 01

Progesterone
0.3 NORMAL 0.0-0.5 ng/mL 02

Sex Horm Binding Glob, Serum
28.8 NORMAL 16.5-55.9 nmol/L 02

Give it time amigo. Asin prevents an excess of new E2 from forming, but it takes a while to clear out what's there.

25mg per day is too much for 280 Test /wk, but no harm in doing it to speed up dropping to a new level. I'd suggest 10/day longer term, then go get bloods again after two weeks.

^^^^^OR E O D.

Alway s start low when in doubt overdosing an ai can be a bit of a fuck up...granted it l unfuck itself rather quickly but...time Grasshopper...time

Back