Wanting to learn about a peptide cycle,plz help

Bullseye Forever

Prince of Darkness
wanting to use GHRP-6 and cjc 1295w/o dac....what are the doses,i know they are in mcg,but what king os syringes do you need to use,and where do you get the bact water,and do you use with both products?any advice and help would be greatly appreciated all

I can't answer about whether or not Bac Water is used with both of them but I can tell you that you only have to use a Slim Pin and SubQ injection (same as with HCG) Bacteriostatic Water is sold by one the of sponsors here ;)
From what I've read, dosage seems to vary but I think around the 50mcg area gets mentioned the most. Do 3 pins a day - morning, PWO, and before bed.

I can't answer about whether or not Bac Water is used with both of them but I can tell you that you only have to use a Slim Pin and SubQ injection (same as with HCG) Bacteriostatic Water is sold by one the of sponsors here ;)
From what I've read, dosage seems to vary but I think around the 50mcg area gets mentioned the most. Do 3 pins a day - morning, PWO, and before bed.

thanks man!!!!!

I have read minimum 100mcg 2 or 3 times a day on both. But I think the dosage is based on body weight, not sure what it is tho per lb. With DAC seems to be better that it will remain stable longer after mixed. Bacteriostatic water to mix. Also, you need sterile vials to dilute solution (20ml or whatever you decide).

I have read minimum 100mcg 2 or 3 times a day on both. But I think the dosage is based on body weight, not sure what it is tho per lb. With DAC seems to be better that it will remain stable longer after mixed. Bacteriostatic water to mix. Also, you need sterile vials to dilute solution (20ml or whatever you decide).

cool man,thanks for the advice

With DAC seems to be better that it will remain stable longer after mixed.

WITH DAC is not something that I would recommend. Bullseye, go and read this thread before you decide on the cjc-1295 with DAC

steroidology.com/forum/peptide-science/595781-cjc-1295-withdac-without-dac.html

Here is some more info I found doing a bunch of searching. I have NOT done this myself, it is only information that I came across:

1 bottle of CJC has 2mg in it. So adding 2ml of Bacteriostatic water to it you would have 100mcg every 10iu. 3x a day protocol you would use 300mcg ED so one 2mg bottle would last you roughly 7 days.

1 bottle of GHRP-2 or 6 has 5mg in it. I add 2ml bacteriostatic water and that gives you 250mcg every 10iu. Doing it that way one bottle of 5mg will last you roughly 7 days.

Now if you want good results you want to do 3 shots ED 5 days a week and take the weekends off to avoid overloading the receptors or desensitization. So for 2 months worth you would need around 6 bottles of each and that would give you 42 days worth of peptide not counting the weekends.

where do you get the syringes at that measure in mcg? and you are saying pin 3times/day with both compunds 5 days a week? making a total of 6 shots per day,3 of each compund? correct?

Use a regular Insulin Syringe. The ones I have are 29gauge 1/2" 1cc (100units)

So if you take your 2MG bottle of CJC, add 2ml of Bac Water to it, it would give you a 100mcg injection for every 10iu (units) So, draw your solution up too the 10 unit mark.

Each tick mark has 20mcg of peptide because there is 50 tick marks to make up the 100 units on the syringe.

If I calculated this correctly, for the GHRP, its 5mg, so if you add 5ml of Bac Water to it, you can draw the same 10units of it to give you a 100mcg dosage. Again, each tick mark on the syringe will represent 20mcg of peptide

I am currently running frag, cjc w/out DAC, and GHRP2. I am runnin the cjc and RP2 at 100mcgs 4 times daily and the frag at 150mcgs 4 times daily. My schedule is 9am 1pm 5pm and 9pm. The subQ shot with the slin pin is simple and painless so pinning 12 times a day isnt as bad as you may think.
Animalized is right on the cjc dosage. I would be carefull with adding 5 ml's of BAC water to ur GHRP cuz most of the vials are only 2ml vials and won't hold that much. If your GHRP is 5mg then just ad 2ml of BAC water and you will have 25mcgs per unit on the slin pin. So every 4 units (tick marks) is 100mcgs. Hope this helps

I am currently running frag, cjc w/out DAC, and GHRP2. I am runnin the cjc and RP2 at 100mcgs 4 times daily and the frag at 150mcgs 4 times daily. My schedule is 9am 1pm 5pm and 9pm. The subQ shot with the slin pin is simple and painless so pinning 12 times a day isnt as bad as you may think.
Animalized is right on the cjc dosage. I would be carefull with adding 5 ml's of BAC water to ur GHRP cuz most of the vials are only 2ml vials and won't hold that much. If your GHRP is 5mg then just ad 2ml of BAC water and you will have 25mcgs per unit on the slin pin. So every 4 units (tick marks) is 100mcgs. Hope this helps

Ya, sorry about that. Forgot about the vial size when I said the 5ml of Bac Water.
Thanks for clearing that up Mike and adding what you did about the 2ml of Bac Water.

I'm also interested in knowing if you see any results yet?

Yes, for fat loss and joint health this stack kicks ass. I ran the frag solo for a short time before throwing in the CJC and GHRP. The fat loss with the frag alone was great but it is amplified even more with the CJC GHRP. I used to get really bad pain in my elbows and it seems this stack is helping with that as well. Also for me the pumps are insane, reminds me of the pumps you get on Winstrol (winny).
Been on this stack for roughly 3 weeks and lovin it.
Im a pretty big dude, always had to keep my weight up for football. I will prolly end up posting some before and after pics for comparison.

I always suggest to do one or the other but not all 3 gh related peptides at the same time. Fragment sends signals reducing/blunting GH secretions where as GHRP's and CJC's work to increase GH. Sending signals for both effects seems problematic. Don't get me wrong, I hope the best for you who do them this way I'm just saying, use caution fellas! I've used 500mcg hgh fragment 176-191 3x/ed and 100mcg ghrp-6&cjc-1295 just before bed with amazing fat loss results.

this was taken from peptide-guide.com...Seems to contradct your post...Damn this is all so confusing!

GHRP-6 Peptide: GHRP-6 peptide is typically offered in 5mg vials

Mixing: Bacteriostatic water is used for reconstitution. When diluted, peptide lasts a very long time when left alone in the refrigerator (months)

Example- 2.5ml(cc) bacteriostatic water per 5mg GHRP vial equates to a 100mcg dose approximately each 2-3 marks on a U100 insulin syringe.
Example- 5ml(cc) bacteriostatic water per 5mg GHRP vial equates to a 100mcg dose approximately every 5 marks on a U100 insulin syringe.

Dosing: The saturation dose of GHRP-6 has been determined to be around 100mcg. More is not better in regards to this secretalogue

5mg GHRP = 5,000mcg

5,000mcg/100mcg = 50 100mcg GHRP doses per 5mg

GHRP-6 may be the most cost effective secretalogue available today

here is a really good thread on another site about peptide cycles. has lots of good info:
forums.rxmuscle.com/showthread.php?t=54658

edit* couldnt hyperlink sorry, just copy and paste

Last edited:
Back