WARNING - GRAPEJUICE and SBC impersonator !! Please make this a sticky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

newsbc

A scammer has managed to take over my and GrapeJuice's email accounts including grapejuice@cyber-rights.net, newsbc@cyber-rights.net and even the brand new gj@cyber-rights.net he opened just yesterday.

I can currently be contacted via; (Mods have the new addy)

The scammer has opened a new email account " grapejuicemaster@cyber-rights.net " and is using it to send their own payment info to guys who email us at our old email accounts.

They are requesting you send funds to :-

"Gabriel-Roberts Matash" in Bangkok Thailand.

Under no circumstances send funds to this person.

When we have solved our security problems ( related to use of internet cafes ) we will re-open.

Please spread the word to all the boards you visit, we have lost access to most of our board accounts.

S.B.C

Last edited by a moderator:
fellas sbc is a class act lets not let a scammer ruin his name . pass the word around please.

SBC is an awesome bro! props to him!

Best of luck getting this resolved! i look foward to doin business in the future!

update

Here is the impersonator's current WU pick up info I made a slight spelling error on the version given to me by phone which was posted earlier.

First name : Gabriel-Robert
Last name : Matache
City : Bangkok

I'm told the name is probably that of an eastern european.

I've been regularly sweeping all the pc's I use with up to date anti spy scanners and still this guy has managed to get my passwords. I've now driven to another town to use the internet cafes.

I've done my best to take down all the accounts on which passwords have been hacked. If anyone is still getting messages from them please let me know.

S.B.C

Update for anyone who's interested.

According to WU's fraud reporting dept the impersonator has so far only had one WU transfer sent to him. They have agreed to give the sender a copy of the "Matache" ID he used and the WU "recieve form" he filled out so we should have further info and picture of him soon.

S.B.C

Situation Update.

Updated list of the impersonator's email addys !

Feel free to attachment bomb them on a daily basis so they are full and cannot recieve mail :)

grapejuice-master@cyber-rights.net (NEW)
grape-juice@cyber-rights.net (NEW)
grapejuicemaster@cyber-rights.net
grapejuicemaster@yahoo.com ( NEW )
gj@cyber-rights.net ( still active )
grapeJ@ziplip.com
sorebuttcheeks@cyber-rights.net

GJ and SBC's old accounts may also be under his control ( grapejuice@cyber-rights.net & newsbc@cyber-rights.net )

S.B.C

I emailed the SBC ziplip acct. this week and the autoresponse said to email the newsbc@cyber-rights acct. So i did and I received a list from the newsbc acct. but it was gj's list, not sbc's. I guess the scammer is still in control of the accts.

Nico Cujo said:
I emailed the SBC ziplip acct. this week and the autoresponse said to email the newsbc@cyber-rights acct. So i did and I received a list from the newsbc acct. but it was gj's list, not sbc's. I guess the scammer is still in control of the accts.

Thanks for the update Nico

Hi guys

Can anyone updated this news about sbc and gj???
or can a mod mail me,and say me news about it???
i think i have contact to the guys,but i will know its ledgit,
Please mail me or post,and to sbc,please send me a mail or a pm...

Greetz from Germany

looks like my current mailbombing campaign is working all the accounts were 'over limit' last time i checked :)

tryptamin said:
Hi guys

Can anyone updated this news about sbc and gj???
or can a mod mail me,and say me news about it???
i think i have contact to the guys,but i will know its ledgit,
Please mail me or post,and to sbc,please send me a mail or a pm...

Greetz from Germany
Welcome to S'ology

JohnnyB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back