Water Based Recipes

TheMilkMan

I've got some Winstrol (winny) powder coming in and just for shits I was looking to possibly put it into a suspension... This is the recipe I have:

Take some distilled water, and add 1-2% BA.
Add a surfactant to the water (polysorbate 80 and Carboxymethylcellulose both
work well for this), and mix thoroughly.

Now take 7ml's of this, and run it through a .2um sterile syringe filter, into a sterile
10ml vial. Remove the filter, and needles from the vial for now. You now have
7ml's of sterile water containing surfactant.

Now take 1 gram of either test base, or Winstrol (winny) powder, and put it in a vial with 2
ml's super solvent. Heat it until it is completely dissolved.

Allow it to cool slightly, and draw it up in a 3cc syringe......now run this through a .
45 sterile syringe filter, into the vial that contains the sterile water/surfactant.

Remove the filter and needles from the vial, and shake it up.

The test/winny will precipitate out in the water, but it has been micronized by
running it through the filter, so this can easily be injected using a 25g needle.

This gives you a nice water based suspension......no clumps, no crystals.

Actually, you could also do this with your Winstrol (winny), and take it orally, and you
wouldn't have the nasty everclear taste.

Couple questions I have...

When adding a surfactant to the distilled water, what proportions are we looking at???
I was thinking about making Winstrol (winny) 50mg/ml, so I would just use less powder and more "super solvent" to get the desired concentration???
"Super Solvent" is Guaiacol, correct??

Does anyone have an injectable DBol recipe??

I'm planning on taking both orally, but I like to think I'm a chemist, so I was planning on giving it all a shot if isn't going to cost me all that much.

Thanks guys.

Well not to make you feel worse, but injecting it stresses the liver just as bad.Its the same chemical either way its inserted into the body and will pass through the liver the same way eventually. Make sure to get on some liv52,milk thistle and R-ALA. One of the best for your liver and antioxidants as well.

I've got some Winstrol (winny) powder coming in and just for shits I was looking to possibly put it into a suspension... This is the recipe I have:

Take some distilled water, and add 1-2% BA.
Add a surfactant to the water (polysorbate 80 and Carboxymethylcellulose both
work well for this), and mix thoroughly.

Now take 7ml's of this, and run it through a .2um sterile syringe filter, into a sterile
10ml vial. Remove the filter, and needles from the vial for now. You now have
7ml's of sterile water containing surfactant.

Now take 1 gram of either test base, or Winstrol (winny) powder, and put it in a vial with 2
ml's super solvent. Heat it until it is completely dissolved.

Allow it to cool slightly, and draw it up in a 3cc syringe......now run this through a .
45 sterile syringe filter, into the vial that contains the sterile water/surfactant.

Remove the filter and needles from the vial, and shake it up.

The test/winny will precipitate out in the water, but it has been micronized by
running it through the filter, so this can easily be injected using a 25g needle.

This gives you a nice water based suspension......no clumps, no crystals.

Actually, you could also do this with your Winstrol (winny), and take it orally, and you
wouldn't have the nasty everclear taste.

When adding a surfactant to the distilled water, what proportions are we looking at???
I was thinking about making Winstrol (winny) 50mg/ml, so I would just use less powder and more "super solvent" to get the desired concentration???

I'm planning on taking both orally, but I like to think I'm a chemist, so I was planning on giving it all a shot if isn't going to cost me all that much.

Thanks guys.

filtering at 0.2um is not considered sterilization. heat is the safe way to sterilize, including water.

if you look for injectable DBol recipe you can find it at 50mg/ml like some companies do ( iberiapharma.com/diana%2050.html )

But dbol will be good on oil not water based.

Still need the recipe?

I

Thanks guys.

this recipe seems harder than the ones in dtones sticky. And it's not giving you specifics in mg's. Any reason why you wouldn't use that? I've used it and vouch for it. It's pretty simple. Just don't use syringe filters because they clog up in about 15 seconds.

yes, guaicol is the "super solvent".

filtering at 0.2um is not considered sterilization. heat is the safe way to sterilize, including water.

How is heat considered sterilizing? Nothing is steril until it's filtered. Heat is not considered sterilizing. The BA added sterilizes and the heat that's needed to dissolve the powders is sufficient. The filter takes out any potential foreign bodies out of the powder. For instance if there is a partical of glass or plastic in your powder(not likely, but just hypothetically) Heating your final product isn't gunna do shit. Your gunna be injecting that. Not gunna be pleasant afterward.

Have yet to run a dbol brew but heres a recipe for it at 25mg/ml for 40mls.. Everclear 39mls and 1gram dbol powder.. Hope that helps you..

How is heat considered sterilizing? Nothing is steril until it's filtered. Heat is not considered sterilizing. The BA added sterilizes and the heat that's needed to dissolve the powders is sufficient. The filter takes out any potential foreign bodies out of the powder. For instance if there is a partical of glass or plastic in your powder(not likely, but just hypothetically) Heating your final product isn't gunna do shit. Your gunna be injecting that. Not gunna be pleasant afterward.

Actually sir, the BA is a preservative. It only keeps from the solution/suspension forming bacteria. It does nothing for actual sterilization. Filtering is what sterilizes gear.

But you are correct about heat. Heating gear doesn't do shit, not at the temps we could fesibly do with an oven.

I was always under the assumption that it kills any bacteria present at the time added. Hmmph, learn something new every day.

Back