Hormone left in the filter?

Erik9255

I ve been homebrewing for a few years and recently was unable to push more than 6-7 ml of test e (250mg/ml) oil through my filter. It always cloged. I was quite busy last 2 weeks so i did not brew more and was using the few ml that went through filter.
I started getting low e2 symptoms and getting weaker and looking worse. My powder source was always 100% legit, so excluding bunk gear, is it possible to not dissolve hormone enough to the point it just will not go through filter and i just filtered straight oil?
My test also always hurts a bit and now i do not feel anything at all so that also reason why i suspect this scenario.
I am also waiting for my bloods, to know where. my test and e2 levels are at but it will take a week to get results, so i am asking if it ia possible to filter away gear maybe because of lack heating and therefore dissolving or something like that?

Thanks

I ve been homebrewing for a few years and recently was unable to push more than 6-7 ml of test e (250mg/ml) oil through my filter. It always cloged. I was quite busy last 2 weeks so i did not brew more and was using the few ml that went through filter.
I started getting low e2 symptoms and getting weaker and looking worse. My powder source was always 100% legit, so excluding bunk gear, is it possible to not dissolve hormone enough to the point it just will not go through filter and i just filtered straight oil?
My test also always hurts a bit and now i do not feel anything at all so that also reason why i suspect this scenario.
I am also waiting for my bloods, to know where. my test and e2 levels are at but it will take a week to get results, so i am asking if it ia possible to filter away gear maybe because of lack heating and therefore dissolving or something like that?

Thanks

What type of setup did you use? If it was a syringe filter and you used the filter "upsidedown" then that's probably your problem. I'm not 100% sure about this, but I know if you use buchner filters wrong side up/down, it will barely go through. I've made this mistake once Laugh3

Straight Oil wouldn't give you Low E-2.

Why do you think that you have Low E-2.

Do your Joints Ache, and Libido is Low.
Getting Hot Flashes.

If it's just Low Libido, this could also be caused by High Estrogen.............................. JP
P.S.
When Estro is Low, Aching Joints will be among the 1st Signs.
That Pain is Unmistakable.

Back