ways to eat tuna

heres a few:

Lemon Pepper Tuna:Lemon juice and fresh ground pepper or sprinkle with lemon pepper

Balsamic Tuna: Balsamic vinegar and fresh ground pepper

Mustard Dill Tuna: Dill, 1 tbsp mustard, and chopped celery

Southwest Tuna: 1 tbsp non-fat mayo, ¼ of a Anaheim green chile (chopped), black pepper to taste

Honey Mustard Tuna: 1-2 tbsp Honey Mustard

Tuna Fried Rice: Sauté cooked brown rice, chopped green or yellow onions, and egg whites in pan sprayed with butter flavor non-stick spray. Mix in tuna and serve.

Tuna Stuffed : Mix 1 tbsp non-fat mayo, pepper and tuna and stuff inside a tomato.

Old El Paso Tuna: 1 heaping tbsp spoon Salsa or 1 tbsp chopped green chiles.

Tuna Italiano: 1 tbsp Italian dressing or olive oil vinaigrette, fresh ground pepper

Tuna Balsamico : 1 tbsp Balsamic vinegar, a few dashes oregano, ground pepper to taste

Tuna Piccata:1 tsp capers, lemon juice, ½ tsp parsley, fresh ground pepper

All American Tuna: 1 tbsp fat-free mayo, 1 chopped pickle, ½ stalk chopped celery or onion

Texas Tuna: 1 tbsp BBQ sauce

Tuna Melt: 1 tbsp fat-free mayo, 1 oz cheese melted on top

Tuna Parmesan: Mix in1 tbsp catsup, tomato sauce, or spaghetti sauce. Sprinkle with breadcrumbs or a crushed cracker, top with 1 oz. low-fat mozzarella cheese. Cook in microwave or toaster oven until cheese melts.

No-Time Tuna: 1 Fork, 1 glass of water

Tuna Melt Patties (Makes 2 patties)
Ingredients:

1 6oz. can tuna, drained
1 egg white, beaten
2 tbsp. oatmeal (quick or regular)
2 tbsp. onion, diced (or ¼ tsp onion powder)
¼ tsp garlic powder
salt or salt substitute & pepper to taste
2 tbsp. reduced-fat mozzarella cheese (optional)

Directions:

Mix all ingredients except cheese together in a small bowl. Heat a small non-stick frying pan over medium heat and spray with non-stick cooking spray. Make two small patties by spooning ½ of tuna mixture into each side of the pan and lightly pressing with fork to flatten into a patty. Cook until both sides are brown. Top with 1 tbsp. cheese and serve alone, on top of light bread, or with sides of choice.

Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Calories- 146.5 Carbs- 4.5 g Protein- 25.5 g Fat- 2g Fiber- .5g

mix with low fat mayo
tea spoon whole grain mustard
diced onion
cracked pepper

fast,easy,cheap and tasty

you and me both know when your hardcore like getting ready to compete you dont have time to make all these tuna suprises ive tried it all one time i mixed it with water in a blender and chugged a whole can that was the worst and this was after eating 8-10 cans a day for eight weeks. what ive found works well is dijon mustard and a couple saltines - each can and of course a nice cold glass of water

I mix mine with eggs and miracle whip..add some lemon pepper and chow..

I am a hardgainer so it is hard for me to gain weight..So I just eat eat and eat....

i just throw it in a blender...throw some orange juice.... drink it.....u'll be suprised, goes down pretty quick and doesn't taste bad either:)

if you're not watching your sodium intake... each time i have a can of soup like when i'm sick or something, i throw in a can of tuna. chicken soup mostly.

I mostly eat Cold spaghetti and tuna (in oil)
u get used to it after sometime and i eat this like 5times/week. And pure tuna several more times.

Dont Eat For Pleasure, Eat For Performance!!

Back