We DESPERATELY need to have..............

Drveejay11

I am banned!
a discussion on all proper ways to handle receiving packages. With all the busts going on, some "professional" educatiuonal advice would be warranted here!

Signing of packages
Using real or fake names
Signing for fake name-packages
Opening the door to deliveries
PO boxes
MBE
Cleaning house when accepting packages
How will he controlled delivery take place
How can we avoid it
Accepting/denying unknown packages

Can someone WHO knows their shit (or had read Rick Collins book) guide us?!? Let's help each othwer out here....it's as bad as I've ever seen it! :mad:

This sh*t has bothered me since I joined these boards years ago. I hear so many different things from so many different MODS and members alike, that I don't know WHAT to believe!

I know ONE ting ONLY!!!! Don't have your source mail overnight you something you have to sign for........ok, that's all I know for FACT! I'm OUT! Every other safey net is Purely speculative :(

2 years in the game and this ALL I know for fact! What a shame!

MVMAXX posted a thread maybe 6 months ago on Elite that was GREAT! It talked about people that don't know what they are talking about to SHUT THE F'CK UP and quit teaching people the wrong things! W/ respoect to not only gear cycle and dosage advice but EVERYTHING about this game (deliveries and all).

These are all SERIOUS-ASS ISSUES that some poor dude who just trusts everyone is going to listen to the wrong person and possibly die or get arrested.....ALL because he listened to the wrong BIG MOUTH/KNOW-IT-ALL!

a discussion on all proper ways to handle receiving packages. With all the busts going on, some "professional" educatiuonal advice would be warranted here!

I second thats, we are all here to get more educated on all aspects of the game and this is definatley an important aspect which should not be overlooked.

An exerpt from a post I saw at another board (Thanks to Tazmaniac) :

So, what does this mean for us guys who personally use. Well, I'd say there is nothing wrong with using the "right" international sources who have their packaging down pat. I've seen some amazing shit done with packs and would feel no pressure receiving them. Also, wire transfers are used so unless you use your real name, they can't be tracked. Even if they did track them, big deal because the int'l guys usually change up the receiver information once in a while.

Stay away from domestics that use real addys. They are traced and shit will happen like it did with KJUK's boy in Bama when he was popped and the dumb fuck had the customer addy's on the computer...so then a few bros on the boards got a knock on the door.

Try to have a couple of different addresses to get your stuff, which are not your own. I realize this can be a problem, but there are ways.

Int'l Sources are fine for the most part unless they are shipping from countries that are hot such as Thailand and China at the moment.

Domestic Sources: I urge you greatly to implement the Western Union/Money Gram policy above if you haven't already done so. Sure it costs a little more, but it's worth it. I don't know shit about you and you don't know shit about me...and that's the same info the feds will have. If you implement these measures, the major way you will end up getting arrested is either from a shipment caught by customs or someone running their mouth. Keep everything hush hush like a second life.

Our biggest problem in tracking down funds came from the use of wire transfers. Now, WU and MG are not totally safe, but the test question was the difference in our case. Most of our dealings dealt with terrorists who had an ID and picked up with that ID...so a test question poses no threat. It can't be planned for an attack for an investigation because we still don't know shit. Also, change that name up every month or so and change the e-mail addy you conduct your business at once in a while if you can...e-mails can be intercepted. They were in our case. I believe cyber-rights and the hush engines are good e-mails, with operations based overseas. Watch Ziplip because even though they are in Japan...there was some shady shit going on with them and the US gov't a little ways ago.

The time is now for us to be a lot more secure. Really, it's hard to trust anyone. Take extra precautions to make future problems not be there. The Ikedani situation is a major wakeup call because of how open he operated and how much it could have fucked "EVERYTHING" up. I'm sure if he's cooperating, I'd be getting rid of any phone numbers he had access to concerning a source, perhaps disappear, and comeback under a new name with new measures to save your ass.

Also, if sources want to, I feel this is the best way to not get caught working the net: the following countries will not operate with US Law Enforcement and help with financial networking. Once the money is here, it's usually as good as gone on the investigative end: Cook Islands, Egypt, Grenada, Guatemala,Indonesia, Myanmar, Nauru, Nigeria, Philippines, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, and the Ukraine.

If it were possible to set up an account in one of those countries that were funded someway be Evocash or the likes via WU, et cetera...then the trail to find the seller becomes "almost" impossible.

Could you go into more detail about the overnighted packages. Are those looked at more because they are sent overnight. If they know what is in them, won't they get you no matter if you sign for it or not. I think the authorities can do pretty much what they want.

I dont really see what all the discussion would be about. The bottom line is that if you accept a package that is being delievered to you by the authorities, your pretty much up shits creek. Hell, if they find even more shit in the house, you mine as well throw out Rick Collin's phone number because even he is not going to get you off.

BiggieSwolls said:
I dont really see what all the discussion would be about. The bottom line is that if you accept a package that is being delievered to you by the authorities, your pretty much up shits creek. Hell, if they find even more shit in the house, you mine as well throw out Rick Collin's phone number because even he is not going to get you off.

I hear ya Biggie but the purpose of this thread was in fact to educate all us bro's on the DO'S and DONT'S.

Anyone with experience in this area (such as yourself who had 1st hand dealings) would be able to give great insight for all the bro's who are just "hoping and praying" they don't get nabbed!

There ARE certain measures one can take to avoid or at least reduce the chances for hazardous situatations. We need to be abreast of these from YOU bro's.......the experienced ones... helping out the rest of the iron brotherhood!

DRveejay11 said:
I hear ya Biggie but the purpose of this thread was in fact to educate all us bro's on the DO'S and DONT'S.

Oh trust me, I wasnt trying to downplay the thread. I just believe that these busts are causing mass hysteria when it really isnt needed. There has been a lot of useful information posted in some different threads here in this forum that basically outlines whatever you need to know.

DRVEE, i have signed for many overnight packs bro and most overseas packs must be signed for.

it boils down to trusting your source.

Turbo3000 said:
Could you go into more detail about the overnighted packages. Are those looked at more because they are sent overnight. If they know what is in them, won't they get you no matter if you sign for it or not. I think the authorities can do pretty much what they want.

No that is not really the case. I have sent MANY overnight packages within the last 3 years through Fed Ex. Anything from 1000's of $$ in cash to some other not so legal stuff... Never has any of them been siezed due to an X-Ray or because it was opened. The only time a package gets the x-ray is if its International and/or it is coming from some Company overseas. There isnt enough time in the day or resources to x-ray or open every single International package that comes throguh into the US.

forgot where i found this, but it''s not from me.........

Ok I have been studing what you need to do keep you package from getting siezed. The first thing you need to know is who is looking to seize your package or preform a controlled delivery. Most would think it would be the DEA, this is not the case. The DEA has too much to worry about with narcotics and people who commit crimes to obtain those types of drugs. The bottom line is that for the most part people who use steroids are everyday , ordinary people who hold good jobs and can include lawyers, doctors , constuction workers and yes bodybuilders. So who is looking to bust you with your 20ml bottle of Deca ? The Postal Inspection Service, Customs and local law enforcement. The bottom line is that the incredible increase in the sale of AS by way of the internet and mail has created a way for these types of agencys to keep busy and create budget increases for themselves. AS busts are at an all-time high and unless sources and end users practice specific ways in sending and recieving packages it will continue to rise.

A. What types of packages can be opened by postal inspectors?

Periodicals
Standard mail
Anything send UPS, Fed-ex or by any other package service
ALL INTERNATIONAL MAIL...thats right ALL INTERNATIONAL MAIL.

B.Whats protected ? First class mail, Priority Mail, and Express mail.

Can any of these packs be opened under specific circumstances ? YES. The pack can be temporarily obtained but not opened if its "suspicious" Investigations can include x-ray, feeling the outside of the package and searching idenities of the sender and recipient. If there is enough evidence a judge can issue a warrent to preform a controlled delivery.

C. What do postal inspectors look for to find "suspicious" packages?

Size and Shape of the package, heavy wrapping in tape with an attempt to seal all openings, hand written labels , strange odors comming from the pack, leaking packs, fictitious return addys, and even packs sent from "source or destination " citys.

D.How do I try and keep my pack as safe as possible ?

I have come up with several ways to keep you pack at a "low risk" for a siezure or controled delivery.

Use printed labels for both sender addy and return addy.

Use real addys everytime. Dont want to use your own ? Open the the ****ing phone book and pick one.

After you have carefully packaged all the contents use a thick zip-lock back as final line of defense for possible "odors" or leaks should a vial break.

Dont recieve ten packs from China in a short time span, be smart about it.

Use a PO BOX service that you can obtain packs 24 hours a day and always pick up after hours. This way the people working there dont see a 200+ pound freak of nature picking up packs from China EOD. And never order a pack that wont fit into your box, that way you will never have to sign.

Dont mail any other iteam related to Bodybuilding or wieght training to the addy you use to recieve your AS.

If you recieve a siezure notice, do not respond to it, and never order to the same addy or name again.

Never sign for anything...PERIOD

Get all bodybuilding related iteams out of your house including gear untill you safely recieve your package. Join a gym that alows you to keep a lock on your locker, keep your shit there untill you have safely recieved your goods.

Thats it , if I think of anything else I will certainly add it to the list. I hope everyone reads this , and continues to stay safe, remember Bigbrother is always watching so be safe

Back