website sales?

ummeffyou

i was wondering how websites can sell steroids and ship them to you. is it kind of like a "once its out of our hands, fuck you we dont care" sort of deal?

Depends on the web site and where the distributer is located. If they are in a country where anabolics are legal then they can sell legitmately. If they are not, it is still illegal.

I wouldnt know from first hand, I dont trust it so I pay 3 times as much localy. what i pay for 10ml of test would make you cry. Aside of that, it is just a risk you have to be willing to take. Play the game, pay the price.

Inquirer said:
dont ask, more than 4 times the going rate

No offense, but if you can't figure out how to get "supplements" at a reaonable price then you aren't looking that hard. If it's quality and you can afford it then so be it. Personally the guy I use serve with me and gets me what I need. This board won't and shouldn't allow the supply side of the equation to be listed but if you have any intelligence finding quality products at reasonable prices aren't that hard to find.

u say finding people is easy. everyone u ask assumes your undercover and trying to own them. so itsn ot that easy. you must of been pretty lucky

ummeffyou said:
u say finding people is easy. everyone u ask assumes your undercover and trying to own them. so itsn ot that easy. you must of been pretty lucky

Luck has nothing to do with it. Here is your golen rule: If you can't find it then GOD doesn't want you to have it. These sites offer amazing opportunities, pay attention to what you read and who is giving advice. I spent a long time just reading multiple sites on proper cycling to begin to ask specific questons. This is a learned experience, take the time to understand what is going on around you.

ummeffyou said:
i was wondering how websites can sell steroids and ship them to you. is it kind of like a "once its out of our hands, fuck you we dont care" sort of deal?

90% of websites dont actually sell steroids.....they are set up by internet scammers who simply stop answering your emails when they get your money.
I once saw a scammer list and it had pretty much every proffesional looking site on it....many i had visited....do some research good domestic suppliers are fairly easy to find if you do a little searching....

It depends on,but you know,the trend is going to be selling online,usually a trial order is necessary.
No pain,No gain.

Sources are not so hard to find if you keep your eye open. I dont like the mail but if its domestic its low risk. Probably lower risk than some guy at the gym..

There are a few BB websites which have open classified forums. The sources and or UG Labs who advertise on these sites must first gain permission to do so from the board admin, and generally must pay a fee, so they are some what "prescreened" for legitimacy.

The great majority of sources who do advertise on these sites are legit. A scammer get's blasted fast so there isn't much dollar insentive to scam people. Of course good sources can and sometimes do eventualy go bad. The sources with the best products, prices, and service get bumped up heavily by the board members who have delt with them. There is so much competition today that the legit sources are forced to bend over backwards to please the customers.

The government making steroids illegal has actually made buying quality low cost Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) easier than ever. This makes you wonder if people in government aren't profiting the most from the sale of AAS.

Wow this topic took off a little. OK regarding my post on overpaying and finding sources. Some of you missed my point. My point isnt that I cant find sources online, I choose to pay higher prices because to me this isnt worth the extra added risks associtaed with an online source. I trust my local source and what I get is 100% legit everytime. So to me it is worth the extra money to elliminate some of the other risks.

try before you judge, what are they gonna do say no?? give all options a try...... there are some out there that will w/ blood wrk. they have to be open minded, try them all. i even got my ins to pay for growth(6iu'saday), and i was only 25, never say you can't do it. you gotta do the leg wrk.

ya good point man. see, another example of why this forum is so rad. people are always willing to give you feedback and insight. this forum alone has helped me so much

Back