Week 1 Football, how did your teams do?

BiggieSwolls

Steelers = SuperBowl
Sat here and watch my beloved Steelers hand it to Baltimore. Both teams were tough to run against in this game but the air attack beloned to the black and gold.

Watched a bot of the KC game as a good buddy of mine is a hardcore Chiefs fan and they looked solid. Priesty Holmes looked untouchable. Every time I changed it over to that game, Priest was running for 8-10 yards. Even though I watch little of that game, I didnt hear the announcers say David Boston's name. I figured since they are paying him huge money, they would throw the ball his way and see if he can make a play.

Monday night game looks good. Cant wait.

Yeah the Dolphins dropped what I thought was an automatic win, they better get it together fast because the Jets and Buffalo are up next.

The Cowboys lost to the Falcons 27-13 :(
Another disappointment for me was that The Raiders lost to the Titans.
How about the Bills spanking the Patriots with a 31-0 win?!
Tonights game should be a good one! :)

I think I heard Boston is injured.

The Bills win was nice. Thank God I missed the Browns game.

Im still shocked about that Miami loss. And dont ask me why but I actually expected a better performance from Cinci.

my two teams are the titans first and foremost.... they beat the raiders... and tampa... they won also... but the tampa game was very boring...but most defensive games are....john lynch rules..i believe he hits as hard as anyone i have ever seen

Back