Colts vs Giants - Monday Night Football and My Journal

sergeantster

Colts vs Giants - Monday Night Football and My Journal is just so wonderful. Thank you Steroidology for giving me the chance to talk about the latest sports on NFL and my personal comments about it. The particular Colts, clean off a appearance in the AFC title video game ten months preceding, bolted to the franchise's primary 4-0 report because 1977 using a defensively-dominant 10-6 sucess. It turned out this Colts' fourth straight enlighten Dan Marino's Dolphins, also it pressed Indiana in lone ownership with the AFC Eastern side steer.

WATCH HERE: Monday Night Football Live Stream (ustream.tv/channel/monday-night-football-online-live-stream-free).

The particular Dolphins moved into the sport undefeated, averaging 34. 6 details, 366 full back yards as well as 156 your company back yards every video game. They eventually left humbled: Two area targets, 190 full back yards and 30 on a lawn.

The particular RCA Dome roared in delight. The particular Colts were being undefeated per month to the time for the first time in the Indiana Age.

"This group in no way stops for you to amaze me, " claimed Colts trainer Lindy Infante. "They employ a good resiliency as well as ***8230; We don't know how you will claim enough concerning this team's cardiovascular. "

The particular strengthen was fixed for the primary play via scrimmage: An 80-yard blast via Peyton Manning for you to Marvin Harrison. The particular RCA Dome erupted, along with the rout was on. Indiana roughed up this Steelers, 28-7, to maneuver for you to 11-0 for the time.

Manning undoubtedly did the perform, but he had help: The particular Colts' safeguard packed this Steelers' manage video game, positioning the crooks to simply just 86 back yards on twenty-five holds. Edgerrin David was quite awful very good, also, your company 30 instances for 124 back yards although getting the initial working returning to new moon this 100-yard hurdle from the Steeler Debbie into their previous 1 online games.

The particular 11-0 start was this franchise's very best compared to that level, also it set in motion this chit chat in which swelled throughout the chance of a undefeated time.

"Somebody questioned me in case it was a weight or a advantage staying 11-0, " Manning claimed following your thumping. "I've in no way genuinely seriously considered it that way. Nevertheless it is a honor staying 11-0, focusing on how tough that category can be. "

This was Peyton Manning in the crunch-time great ideal: While using the video game tied up, only two: 50 for the time along with the basketball by himself 27-yard brand, Manning threw, went as well as shuffled this Colts fifty five back yards along this area in area aim range. Then he switched it over to Robert Vanderjagt, exactly who drilled any 35-yard game-winner for you to close any enlighten this Mn Vikings.

Manning proceeded to go 23-for-29 for 268 back yards as well as some touchdowns in which night, as well as had a lot of help via Edgerrin David, exactly who rushed 26 instances for 123 back yards as well as trapped several balls for 56 back yards.

However the most significant stat into the future with this Monday night earn was that: 666 all-time completions via Manning for you to reliable focus on Marvin Harrison, probably the most previously by the quarterback as well as phone in FOOTBALL record. That they had complete having 953.

Last edited:
Back