Week 3: NFL How did u do?

Fyre

Okay, here's a quick rundown on the scores from yesterday's games.

Minnesota 23 Detroit 13
Tampa Bay 31 Atlanta 10
Tennesee 27 New Orleans 12
Jets 16 Patriots 23
Jacksonville 13 Indy 23
Kansas City 42 Houston 14
Pittsburgh 17 Cincinatti 10
Baltimore 24 SanDiego 10
Cleveland 13 SanFran 12
Giants 24 RedSkins 21
Green Bay 13 Arizona 20
St. Louis 23 Seattle 24
Buffalo 7 Miami 17

Raiders at the Broncos tonight!

I actually had a pretty good week this week. The only losses that I took were the Cleveland/San Fran game and the Green Bay/Arizona game. Thank god Miami beat Buffalo!!!!!!
The Giants/Redskins game was awesome! I love when those two play each other, it's always a great game! :beertoast

My only upset was supposed to be N.O. over Tennessee, that obviously didn't work. I missed SF over Cleveland also. I was getting 1 1/2 for St Louis so I still got that game atleast. So I messed up on 3 games including the dirty birds beating Green Bay.
My pick for rookie of the year is going to be Anquan Boldin from the Cardinals, I played against that kid in high school in South Fla for 3 years in both football and basketball. He is the only player in the state of Florida to have over 10,000 offensive yards in high school. He definitely wasn't bad. I also have these Raiders winning on MNF tonight.

I wont lie, I got killed in my pool. So far I have 5 wins out of 13. Terrible. But at least the Steelers won so Im happy. It was good to see them get the running game going again.

I hit my third 3 game parlay in 3 weeks. If the Broncos cover tonight, add a 5 gamer on there. The only one I didn't get just right in the 3 weeks was when SF tied the spread last week, which reduced my payoff from 6 to 1 to 13 to 5.

Not counting the tie, overall I've picked 9 of 9 correct. I wonder what a 9 way parlay pays??

I'm not all that knowledgeable, must be lucky.

Damn these Raiders..... 31-10... 7 minutes left and they just punted... There goes another pick. You have the picks down once again Trevdog.

That's what you get for going against the Brownies.

Man I was gonna go for the Browns but with the trouble they'd had the past two weeks, for some reason I went against. OH and make my record 9-4 since Denver spanked Oakland and sent them to bed early.

BowlingForSoup said:
Man I was gonna go for the Browns but with the trouble they'd had the past two weeks, for some reason I went against. OH and make my record 9-4 since Denver spanked Oakland and sent them to bed early.

Man, they were due like the fucking rent. Hopefully, they be 2-2 after this weeks game against Cincy.

Back