Western Union????

its not illeagal to send money . they dont know what its for.

as clee has stated if you run into a problem with wu and need to get your money back and you used a fake name you better have id to back it up or you are not getting shit back.

better things to do with my money than make wu the millionaires they are.bank transfer or i don't do business with you.30 or 40 bucks then the us exchange rate then the 20 delivery then goods and servise at the airport in can.theres 120 dollars right there ,and i ordered no gear yet.

I don't know where you guys are all from, but I can tell you WU is a tad bit expensive here in Canada. $65 to send a money transfer. thank fuck for $25 money grams.

Use real name, sending money to a friend, no issue. And you can then get your money back later if it cannot be collected otherwise your out your cash.

I don't know where you guys are all from, but I can tell you WU is a tad bit expensive here in Canada. $65 to send a money transfer. thank fuck for $25 money grams.
Its $65 for what amount in Canada, I will go double check this, that does not sound right.

Last edited:
Juice

:blue:

That sucks Harnold i guess we are lucky here in the good ole USA in that aspect. Only cost me $14.00 for a money transfer to China.

Its $15 dollars to send money to China from Canada using WU, and the amount was 600+.

Now if you use the internet then yes for some reason it does jump to $56, but why do that. WU sending spots are all over Canada in post offices and mailing stores, plus there own brick and mortar stores.

Last edited:
You could use a fake name, but I dont.. If your order is over a 1000 break it up into a couple separate transactions. It's smart to anyway.

Another thing I learned is that if using a fake name, make sure you are not using one of those western unions thats done through a small bank.. On a $500ish order they were super anal about checking my id, in the end they sent it anyways because they messed up and submitted it before asking for it, but they wanted id and social.. HAHA!

Back