What Anti-E?? Help!

clee

my next cycle will be 500mgs/week Enan, 500mgs/week EQ, and 75mgs/day Tren.

After my last cycle my nips got a little puffy, and i was taking .25 armidex a day

So my question is should i take Liquid-Dex, Liquid-Letro, or Liquid-Novla. Or a combo? And how much?

Thanks

I rate myself 'average' on the scale for gyno symptons. What's worked great for me this cycle (cyclke = 500 mgs of Test Enan. per week and 30 mgs of D-Bol ED) has been Liquid-Letro at 1.25 mgs EOD and Liquid-Nolva at 10 mgs EOD. My body fat has dropped a lot and I feel/have ZERO signs of gyno. Try that combo and see how it works. The price is right too for those products.

pyrros dimas said:
I rate myself 'average' on the scale for gyno symptons. What's worked great for me this cycle (cyclke = 500 mgs of Test Enan. per week and 30 mgs of D-Bol ED) has been Liquid-Letro at 1.25 mgs EOD and Liquid-Nolva at 10 mgs EOD. My body fat has dropped a lot and I feel/have ZERO signs of gyno. Try that combo and see how it works. The price is right too for those products.

Thanks man, i think im going to try something like that. And yeah the price is nice, alot better then the armidex.

Hows aromasin? Isnt that considered the best? I think i remember reading it lowers SHBG so should also help somewhat with growth correct?

Aromasin has almost no impact on lipid profiles (Cholesterol) whereas Arimidex and Femara will raise your Cholesterol levels. Most bros I have seen post on the various boards are also saying that Femara is stronger than Aromasin. I don't know for sure if that's true. Do some searches at some of the other boards like I did. You should be able to find a lot of info. The reason I use Femara is because www.liquidresearch.com carries it and the price is right.

Back