What are esthers and why are they important!

Very good read...
I've said it before and ill say it again... The more I bloody learn about this world, the less it feels like I actually know....

Had no idea half those esters even existed and I give huge bonus points for writing out blood levels and how each further injections does not equal 100mg (I know this, but wish I had that guide 2 years ago)
Everyone new to steroids should read that and the other guide milton used to have in his signature.

Almost that we should hide some terminology in those 2 guides and if OP can't answer them, we'll refuse to answer until OP has read the guides lol ;)

Ah haa :wavey: another good posted article Milton.

Thanks, great for these noobs again. :) Oops, :Pat: And me, hello ?
OMM

Last edited:
Great article! However, the article would lead one to believe that the level builds indefinitely, as long as you are injecting every half the the half life (3.5 days in the example). This isn't entirely true is it?!?

ester*

esther, as you spelled it, is your old jewish grandma who slips you a 100 dollar bill when you finish your dinner plate

Great Article but the Half-Life on Test Cypionate is Incorrect.

It's 8 Days, and Not 12 Days, per FDA Info as of September 1st 2018................................ JP
P.S.

Pharmacokinetics
Testosterone esters are less polar than free testosterone. Testosterone esters in oil injected intramuscularly are absorbed slowly from the lipid phase; thus, Testosterone Cypionate can be given at intervals of two to four weeks.

Testosterone in plasma is 98 percent bound to a specific testosterone-estradiol binding globulin, and about 2 percent is free. Generally, the amount of this sex-hormone binding globulin in the plasma will determine the distribution of testosterone between free and bound forms, and the free testosterone concentration will determine its half-life.

About 90 percent of a dose of testosterone is excreted in the urine as glucuronic and sulfuric acid conjugates of testosterone and its metabolites; about 6 percent of a dose is excreted in the feces, mostly in the unconjugated form. Inactivation of testosterone occurs primarily in the liver. Testosterone is metabolized to various 17-keto steroids through two different pathways.

The half-life of Testosterone Cypionate when injected intramuscularly is approximately eight days.

https://www.drugs.com/pro/testosterone-cypionate.html

Great Article but the Half-Life on Test Cypionate is Incorrect.

It's 8 Days, and Not 12 Days, per FDA Info as of September 1st 2018................................ JP
P.S.

Pharmacokinetics
Testosterone esters are less polar than free testosterone. Testosterone esters in oil injected intramuscularly are absorbed slowly from the lipid phase; thus, Testosterone Cypionate can be given at intervals of two to four weeks.

Testosterone in plasma is 98 percent bound to a specific testosterone-estradiol binding globulin, and about 2 percent is free. Generally, the amount of this sex-hormone binding globulin in the plasma will determine the distribution of testosterone between free and bound forms, and the free testosterone concentration will determine its half-life.

About 90 percent of a dose of testosterone is excreted in the urine as glucuronic and sulfuric acid conjugates of testosterone and its metabolites; about 6 percent of a dose is excreted in the feces, mostly in the unconjugated form. Inactivation of testosterone occurs primarily in the liver. Testosterone is metabolized to various 17-keto steroids through two different pathways.

The half-life of Testosterone Cypionate when injected intramuscularly is approximately eight days.

https://www.drugs.com/pro/testosterone-cypionate.html

Thanks for sharing.

Back