What are you doing to prepare these days for your continuing cycle?

Nicky_eye_lids

Olympic Bodybuilder
well it looks like i have to keep doing my cycle in my basement gym. i was spending around 5 hours each day at the gym each day basically since its 4 blocks away and lots of hotties around all day doing their yoga vegan thing and im single so maybe 1 hour on the weights and the rest at the gym juice bar where all the sweaty hotties hang out to refresh in between their yoga and zomba.

Well, now im stuck in my home gym by myself and looking to bulk up and get fitter so when i can hit the streets again i can get mine and pose!

Hows it hanging with you all? still working out and getting on with your cycles?

Well im mid-cycle, so I guess ill continue, all though my motivation has taken a hit... since I can only do bodyweight workouts, resistance bands and some calisthenic type stuff.... trying to get my hands on some Bowflex adjustable dumbbells, but the price gouging is everywhere for them.

Well im mid-cycle, so I guess ill continue, all though my motivation has taken a hit... since I can only do bodyweight workouts, resistance bands and some calisthenic type stuff.... trying to get my hands on some Bowflex adjustable dumbbells, but the price gouging is everywhere for them.
my motivation took a hit as well as the gym was the best time to workout and look at hotties in their spandex and tight tops with booooty jiggling all over the place.
just the smell of one walking by all sweaty and smelling like pun would drive me crazy.
aside from that i made a few diferent weight barbells with cement, from 25, 50 and 100 pound cement buckets.
now i can still workout but have to look at the mrs all day.
oh well. life goes on.

Back