What are you doing to prepare these days for your continuing cycle?

Nicky_eye_lids

Olympic Bodybuilder
well it looks like i have to keep doing my cycle in my basement gym. i was spending around 5 hours each day at the gym each day basically since its 4 blocks away and lots of hotties around all day doing their yoga vegan thing and im single so maybe 1 hour on the weights and the rest at the gym juice bar where all the sweaty hotties hang out to refresh in between their yoga and zomba.

Well, now im stuck in my home gym by myself and looking to bulk up and get fitter so when i can hit the streets again i can get mine and pose!

Hows it hanging with you all? still working out and getting on with your cycles?

Im cruising at 250 test a week and thats it. No cycle for me other then a higher then trt dose to maintain.

Gyms are closed indefinitely in Toronto area. So I do light DB and BB work in my basement. Its nothing special. I feel like a cross fitter

Im cruising at 250 test a week and thats it. No cycle for me other then a higher then trt dose to maintain.

Gyms are closed indefinitely in Toronto area. So I do light DB and BB work in my basement. Its nothing special. I feel like a cross fitter

gyms being closed is not good. at least your getting good cardio.

Yeah if it was me in charge the economy would stay open. The businesses are closing for good all over the place. Its horrible

putting hard work on yourself is the number 1 priority but aside from that, I am also using stuff from https://worldofroids.to/. They can also give you professional advice there! They deliver US-wide. They also offer a 50% discount just type "DOM50".

Back