what causes that tren aftertaste?

BossSauce

i thought it was bullshit until i made and shot my first batch. it's definitely weird though, but i love it!! so what causes it?

Ive heard it has something to do with the "binders and fillers" getting into your final solution. Ive never experienced the taste myself, only the cough once.

ive never experienced the fina cough/taste. ive made several batches using the crystal fina method found at the top of the page.

actually its really good, when you can taste it you know it hit u. But not tasting does not necesarly mean its not working.

it will be one of those unsolved mysteries. some say it is solvent, which it is not, some say it is the fina, which it is not, and some say pellet fillers & binders, which seems to be the only plausable cause. I have had cough with many high solvent gears, but only taste with fina pellets, never the powder.

interestingly, my worst coughs came from tren powder, but no taste.

Then, from fina pellets I get very strong taste, but no coughs. Go figure.

Never had the tast phenomena or the cough, only sides i ever got from Fina was night sweats and inability to sleep well.

i can't sleep well at all! it seems like i wake up every 10 minutes! i also sweat w/the air conditioner on. but despite all this, i love the effects after only 1.5 wks!

tren is irritating to lung tissue. so if you hit a vein with much volume you will cough you ass off. the first time it happened to me my wife almost called 911. i coughed for 15 minutes. best ab work i have ever done. the only other thing that has caused me to cough like that was Winstrol (winny) using peg400 as a carrier. it was the peg that done it cause i have done boat loads of Winstrol (winny) made by other methods with out the cough and having done a partial IV acidentally.

Back