Test replacement to couple with tren?

DRC8879

I attempted my first cycle of tren and test at less than the recommended doses of each (100 2x/week of tren and 75 test). At about 6 weeks, I started swelling slowly. I didn’t realize until week 9 what was happening. I stopped cycle. Thought water retention was tren so waited 5 weeks until all symptoms were gone (and had doctor test all levels which were normal) and started test only. After 2nd shot, water retention started again at a much faster pace. I stopped after 2nd shot. Has been six months. Thinking of starting tren again. Is there something else that I can use to replace test to work with tren? Thanks

Yeh... So tren doesn't aromatize so it couldn't be that. You should read up on the stuff you inject into your body beforehand.
Even at 200mg per week you are sensitive to estrogen conversion and didnt use an AI and thats why you bloated up and will continue to unless you actually control it.

Please read the beginner sticky.

Yeah I'm confused.....no AI? Even though you were bloated? Did you have any other high estrogen symptoms?

If you are insisting on not using an ai unless ya think you need it then guess what......you need it. A lot of guys insist that AI usage is unnecessary. Well you are proof that some people can not cycle without it.

I would guess you are sensitive to excessive amounts of test and are converting a lot......like my man Santa has told you. So if you want to solve the riddle then get bloodwork on cycle or use a low dose of an ai and see of it prevents or helps the bloating.

Please read the first cycle sticky.

What are your stats? Have you cycled before?

did you read anything about how to do steroids? 200mg of tren per week with 75mg of test? WTF and where is your head???
STOP all that you are doing and get blood works done and report back. you need to get off gear for good until you learn how to do them.

I attempted my first cycle of tren and test at less than the recommended doses of each (100 2x/week of tren and 75 test). At about 6 weeks, I started swelling slowly. I didn***8217;t realize until week 9 what was happening. I stopped cycle. Thought water retention was tren so waited 5 weeks until all symptoms were gone (and had doctor test all levels which were normal) and started test only. After 2nd shot, water retention started again at a much faster pace. I stopped after 2nd shot. Has been six months. Thinking of starting tren again. Is there something else that I can use to replace test to work with tren? Thanks

what is your cycle history? stats?

Back