what do you all think of this?

BIGREDTHENDEAD

I am banned!
I'm thinking about doing a oral only cycle and just continue to use only oral steroids but was wondering what would you all think if I did this as a cycle I'm only asking if I could do it or if it would be dumb and pointless anyway here is what I was thinking.
Anavar week 1-8 80 Mg everyday
Turanabol week 1-8 40 Mg everyday
Winstrol week 1-8 50 Mg everyday
PCT: novadex week 9-10 40 Mg everyday, week 11-12 20 Mg everyday

So would this be a good cycle? Just curious if I would get good results doing this or would it be best to stick with injecting test and other steroids or would I get somewhat same results I hope I'm not asking a dumb question I'm just curious that's all

You're proposing an extremely stupid cycle along with asking an extremely stupid question.

Results obtained from this type of cycle would be liver failure, erectile dysfunction, and the loss of anything obtained from the cycle.

Read the stickies

rkxxeo.png

You never want to cycle without testosterone plain and simple. I wouldn't use more than 1 oral at a time to keep as much stress away from your liver as you can. Look around here, read up, learn some more then think about cycling.

I've been here a week and I ain't dumb enough to go there. Dude. You'll kill your liver and probably only retain 2% of the gainz. Be smart and just say your little kid brother hacked your shit.

Back