What do you think of this cycle.

C

cheez4brains

I am new to the board; any comments will be greatly appreciated I plan on starting my cycle soon my question to all of you are what do you think of this cycle, if you disagree with it tell me what you would do differently. And if any of you have ever done any thing like this one before tell me some of your results. One other thing I was wondering how much Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) should I use and for how long. And will I need any Clomid or Nolva or Liquid Ex, I also understand if I am asking these questions I should not be doing a cycle but we all have to start some where My current build is, 5-8, 208lbs and around 14-15% BF. I squat 315 for 10, dead lift 350 for 10 and bench 275 for 10, I have been training for 4 years, I go to the gym 6 days a week and I am also 23 years old. Thank you again and here is how I have my cycle planned.

Week 1-6 25mg/day Dbol
Week 1-6 500mg/week Deca
Week 3-6 500mg/week Sus 250
Week 7-11 750mg/week Sus 250
Week 7-14 75mg/EOD Tren
Week 7-14 50mg/EOD Wini

Well, if this is your first cycle I would get some test at 400mgs a week.
with all those numbers you can't look to bad so what are you wanting to do.
With all that said what are you waiting for come on aboard there's always room for one more...

KISS

Yep too much gear for a first cycle...and Why bump up the Sust dose later?I don't see any point...maybe at the start

Back