what do you wear when you work out?

Jorge Grande

custom title
i wear my brown gbx boots, white sox, gray reebok basketball shorts, no boxers (for the ladies), a black wife beater, and a grassy woodlands camo bandana.

Nylon pants (dont like sweats), a beater or a tee, and a hoodie until I get warmed up.

Mudge said:
Nylon pants (dont like sweats), a beater or a tee, and a hoodie until I get warmed up.

Is that you in your av? I haven't seen many people that make jay look small.

I have a few favorite t shirts that I wear all the time, and shorts--once I get warmed up. Nothing fancy, basic shoes I like Chuck Taylors.

outlawtas2 said:
Is that you in your av? I haven't seen many people that make jay look small.

Yeah, advantage being I'm closer to the camera and taller. He is definitely bigger though. I think I was around 250 there, I dont get much past 260 these days.

First I take a pair of jeans and cut them off six inches down from the waist. Throw those on with some otomix boots. Then take a flannel shirt and cut off all the sleeves. Throw it on with some suspenders, don't forget to tuck it in so it doesn't get caught on the machines. Then I put on my sunglasses and start warming up.

On leg day I require a little more mobility. Here's a pic of me posing outside of the gym after blasting my quads.

462331.jpg

On arm days I wear something that shows off the artillery. Here's a candid photo taken of me right after some pushdowns.

462333.jpg

When I'm out in public I make sure to show off the goods as well. Here's a pic of me waiting at the dock for Aboot to show up.

462332.jpg

I've worn everything from workout clothes to regular clothes to a bathrobe to a suit.

Back