What % EO ...

.x3

what % EO before it starts melting stoppers and syringe barrels?

Noticed in dtones recipe thread it said you 'could' use 100% eo... and bein ill save a ton brewin anyhow, its worth it i think... for the thin solution, and i can make concentrations that i want. but i dont want to melt my filters, stoppers, and barrels... contaminating my gear.. and wasting that expensive EO.. anybody?

what % EO before it starts melting stoppers and syringe barrels?

Noticed in dtones recipe thread it said you 'could' use 100% eo... and bein ill save a ton brewin anyhow, its worth it i think... for the thin solution, and i can make concentrations that i want. but i dont want to melt my filters, stoppers, and barrels... contaminating my gear.. and wasting that expensive EO.. anybody?

bro, ive used 100% EO as the carrier and ive never had any problems thus far.

probably the most painless prop, npp and tren your gunna come across thats dosed at 200mg/ml :D

I like 40% on short esters and 20% on long esters. some people have allergic reaction to EO and it can cause soreness

yeah you can go 100% but I like 50%. Some people do get redness from injects with too high of EO

what kinds of filters do you guys use? ive heard a bunch of ppl having problems w EO eating some parts of those millipore bottle top filter units..

bro, ive used 100% EO as the carrier and ive never had any problems thus far.

probably the most painless prop, npp and tren your gunna come across thats dosed at 200mg/ml :D

tranq.. email me. i cant pm yet.
lethalx3@Safe-mail.net

I have had EO melt cheap syringes, plastic pipettes for measuring solution and a few other plastic pieces like bottletop filters. You have to get USP or NA grade EO.
DO NOT GET CHEAP EO.

the eo from r e s e a r c h s u p p l y DOT n e t says its nf and description says '...highest grade eo availible anywhere...'

so thats the difference? the low grade/tech grade stuff will fuck shit up like filters and plastics... while USP/NF is good to go on those milipore PVDF vaccum bottle top filter units?

i dont want to stand over the brew for 2 hours with whatmans.. i want to be able to use those bottle top units with a little hand vaccum, then when i measure, and vial it up, i dont want it to melt the syringes and stoppers.

the eo from r e s e a r c h s u p p l y DOT n e t says its nf and description says '...highest grade eo availible anywhere...'

so thats the difference? the low grade/tech grade stuff will fuck shit up like filters and plastics... while USP/NF is good to go on those milipore PVDF vaccum bottle top filter units?

i dont want to stand over the brew for 2 hours with whatmans.. i want to be able to use those bottle top units with a little hand vaccum, then when i measure, and vial it up, i dont want it to melt the syringes and stoppers.

If you read the fine print on that site you mentioned though they specifically say "not technically NA or USP grade due to the improper exchange facility"
Places like I'm talkin' bout are 100% gauranteed NA and USP. But the price is CRAZY. Only thing I been buying outside of the place u mentioned is EO and BB, both of those at technical grade have melted various plastics of mine.
Try Cole Parmer and Fischer Scientific.
Remember that when you filter, if you use something to measure out the filtrate and it's not sterile then you are re-contaminating your product and it is no longer sterile anymore!

...if you use something to measure out the filtrate and it's not sterile then you are re-contaminating your product and it is no longer sterile anymore!

from the collection media bottle, drawn w. packaged sterile measuring syringes, into sterilized open vials, capped and crimped(sterile equip of course) all inside a small positive pressurized filtered cleanroom i built just for it...

but thanks for the heads up :D

so.. my question remains... ur saying that doesnt happen with USP/NF ?

The oil carrier GSO, CSO, or any other oil of the like will not melt ANY plastic. And technical grade BA is fine because it is alcohol in the first place and cannot therefore become contaminated and also does not melt any plastic. So those products can be purchased on a cheaper scale.
But to the OP: I have recently been using very expensive HIGH grade EO and BB and made some gear at 50% EO for my bro that the tech grade was fucking him up and now it doesn't even cause him inject pain. Nor does it melt the filters or any other plastic pieces.
Of course I don't let it stay in contact with the plastic for long like I used to and haven't used it yet through a bottletop filtering unit! I just made a couple small batches and used syringe filters to filter it! I can however tell you that the product filters better now than it used to... like the more pure form of chems has less byproduct to clog filtering and slow it down. But the syringe filters are also a different brand now than I was using so shit it is hard to say. There are sooooo many diff angles to all this and when it boils down to it, it is all just a trial and error!
All in all, the golden rule is "You get what you pay for!" if you buy cheap stuff it is very likely you will get cheap results. I have experienced that in my time doing this.

iight cool. pm me the place/link where u get ur EO, or post it here, if you wouldnt mind.

and have u used the eo from rsDOTnet?

Last edited:
Back