What happened to LD50?

BigRonWannabee

He was a regular poster here in the Chem family, now hes just a memory. Much like pullinbig used to love the chem section and now he's gone too.

:(

Discuss

That's weird because let's be honest, the chem forum on most boards sucks except here and one other board that will remain nameless.

We keep it real though Doc. Theres no tyrant IM RIGHT persona's here like there is at ******'s board. You know exactly who Im talkin bout.

DougoeFre5h said:
We keep it real though Doc. Theres no tyrant IM RIGHT persona's here like there is at ******'s board. You know exactly who Im talkin bout.
i thinking of becomeing a tyrant :goof:

DougoeFre5h said:
:insane2:

im still here my loves. thou hast learn-ed well so my services are no longer needed.

trying to keep the training forum straightened out.

the anabolic forum is a lost cause. :D

pullinbig said:
im still here my loves. thou hast learn-ed well so my services are no longer needed.

trying to keep the training forum straightened out.

the anabolic forum is a lost cause. :D
Yes, but there is so much that you know in other areas. You could head up some new forums on the board, including, "how to make love, pullinbig style" and "life in a big house in Atlanta."

Back