What happens if i bulk...

kovic

Somwhere between 15 and 20% body fat.
I am 1,83 m and 96 kg.

I' thinking to do a sust 500mg /10 week cycle before new year.
I would like to gain lean body mass. I know it's imposible to loose fat too, but can i avoid increasing body fat?
What will the best macronutrients ratios and calories for me?
I want to do the cycle now because i have to do an operation of loose skin removal in June 2005.

Any suggestions?
thanks!!!

By chance, how much do you think that operation is going to run you? My brother lost a whole lot of weight and I know he's going to want to do it sooner or later. Thanks

do u work out at all? most people in america dont go by m and kg. Specify in inches and lbs. Yes u will lose fat if u take a cycle. With propper training and diet, u will gain muscle mass to replace ur fat. How long have u been working out for, and what can u lift: like bench, squat, curl, etc..

If you need to lose excess skin and are over 15% bodyfat you should not even consider bulking. Get in shape first, that requires effort, from your post you seem absolutely clueless. Sorry to be harsh but you need to get in shape and find a work out routine that will help you lose weight not talking about cycles and bulking.

I am 209 pound aprox... 6 ft.

I lost in the last years almost 200 lbs... I'm very tired of doing diet and my metabolism is very low... May mayor problem is the loose skin in chest and abdomen...
I' training with weight the last three years, but not making great advances in streght because the low calorie intake.
If i don't do the cycle now, i have to wait to recover from the operation... agust/september 2005.
I think a little more muscle will help with the loose skin. I don't care about a little fat... but if can be zero... better.
I'm posting a picture of me (with a funny face jejeje) for a better advice of you...

grats on losing the weight man. Ok for a cycle, you should take at least 500mg/wk sust and if i were u i would stack it with winstrol. These both will give u awesome mass. That is if u keep working out and eating right. Get started fool, it should take about a month before u start noticing results. Goodluck man

You should read up in the anabolic forum, there are some real experts that will guide u bro.

Thanks!
I know there is an anabolic forum with a lot of experts... but i would like to know what to eat to reach my goal...
Any advice?

Bro, really, skip the cycle all together. You definitely don't need it and you're not ready for it anyway (no offense...heck, neither am I, so don't feel like that's an insult).

I can tell from the pic you got some man boobies going and a gut. I can tell by how it looks and how you're hiding it - I know because I've used the technique more than once ;)

I would just work hard and drop the fat and forget the gear for a while. I think you'll end up happier in the end if you do that.

meat meat meat, chicken and steak! Egg whites, any kind of seafood, tunafish, lots of carbs like pasta, bread etc. Fruits like banannas, oranges, and pears etc. Water is very important too, drink at least a gallon of water a day. U will be pissing every 10minutes but water weight equals strength.

U are looking for anything with protein, but along with protein u need carbs and calories or else the protein aint shit. Go buy some supplements like creatine, and protein shakes. Muscle milk works great for me, and tastes great too.

I usually eat anything i can get my hands on, but i also workout 5-6 days a week with heavy weights. If u dont work out intensly then u will just gain fat. So hit the gym and hit it hard.

hope this helps

frosty:
is true, i have it... but dieting isn't helping me with that. The boobs are mostly skin for the weight i loose. And i don't really care much about the gut, i'm not trying to be a model i'm only want to get big. :)
I'm not offended, the true does not offend jejeje.
I readed in another topic, a text that you written about bulking with the anabolic diet... can you give me more data about it? (assuming i'm gona use sustanon 500mg ew).
Maybe i will not do it, but i am trying to get the most information i can.

Exactly my goal is to add muscle mass in my upper body and arms, without to get my ass more fat. I'm really not interested on cut much at this time.

I know this can sound ridiculous to any of you, but it's the way i'll like to be. Let's say... it's my conception of beauty jejeje

And if you can help... i will appreciate :)

u shouldn't have a problem with getting big, because u have it in ur genetics. This time lets try to make it muscle instead of fat. I dont know what officially makes u ready to take gear, but all i know is i started to take it after years of lifting, when my muscles reached their maximum natural size.

That's the problem Swolehead1... i don't know how to eat to gain muscle instead fat ;)
That's why i made a topi here in diet topic...

I was able to gain 4 lbs in a month on the Anabolic Diet, but I will tell you, you have to eat a LOT of calories. I was eating over 6k a day of low carb foods.

Judging on your previous weight problems, and since 75% of people do well on lower carb diets, there is a good chance you could do the Anabolic Diet and gain weight, assuming you can eat that much food. You'll have to gradually increase the amount of food, though. If you're used to eating lower fat, suddenly increasing to like 300 or more grams of fat could cause some digestive issues. I have a freaking iron stomach, so I can change my diet up fast with no problems, but many people would have real digestive issues if they change the diet too drastically.

Just make sure you do the carbup properly. It's vital to gaining muscle on this diet.

http://www.mesomorphosis.com/articles/mcdonald/carb-up-and-ketogenic-diet.htm

Read this on the carbup. It's great info. Read it until you understand it backwards and forewards...and if you have questions just ask. It's vital to get this correct, otherwise you're not gonna be gaining much muscle. Just use GOOD carbs for the carbup. While I respect Mauro, I don't agree with him saying you can eat junk for the carbup. White potatoes, yams, oatmeal sweetened with molasses, rice, etc. I would also make sure you're getting in enough salt, water, and creatine if you use it. You can use ALA for the carbup if you want to really help drive all these nutrients into the cells.

Thanks frosty...
In fact i was doing the ckd diet with good results... the same weight but less inches on the waist. Maybe i gained a little muscle weight.

My question is... will a keto diet work with sustanon? what results can i expect? How many protein per lbm?

Thanks! kovic

pd: keto diet works well for me because i bloat inmediatelly with carbs...

kovic said:
Thanks frosty...
In fact i was doing the ckd diet with good results... the same weight but less inches on the waist. Maybe i gained a little muscle weight.

My question is... will a keto diet work with sustanon? what results can i expect? How many protein per lbm?

Thanks! kovic

pd: keto diet works well for me because i bloat inmediatelly with carbs...

Well, it's a cyclogenic keto diet, but yes, it will work with Sustanon (sust). You should be able to get some pretty good gains with this diet and the sust if you just eat enough low carb stuff during the week. With all the low carb stuff you eat, it should be no problem to hit 2g/lb from real foods. Heck I can eat 6 chicken breasts in a meal, so that's almost 200g of protein right there. If getting enough protein is an issue, then you're eating the wrong foods.

Thanks again frosty, but i have a few questions:

1) 2g / lb of lean body will not be too much???? almost 360 gm for me!!! it's hard to hit 400g of protein without milk...
2) Doesn't the 40% of this protein convert to carbs via gluconeogenesis?
3) how many calories do you reccomend for me?
4) Lyle mcdonald in his book "the ketogenic diet" says that a keto diet is not recommended for bulking... do you think he's wrong?

Thanks, kovic

Back