what is crashing and why does it happen

Crashing has to do with saturation. At high tempurates, a solution can hold at higher concentrations. As the temp falls and time goes on, the solution becomes supersaturated. As in, its beyond its saturation point for that stp. It might actually hold at this mg/ml, but the further from its saturation point and the longer it sits, the more it wants to come out of solution. In the case of hormones, it will usually, if not always, crash out of solution in the form of crystals. Btw, this is how rock candy is made. Same prinicple.

in the case of test. prop., what can i do to make it not crash again.

add more bb and heat up?

old timer said:
in the case of test. prop., what can i do to make it not crash again.

add more bb and heat up?

you cld try some bb but it might just keep crashing anyway. The one sure way to keep a compound from crashing is to brew it yourself. If you stay within the limits of whatever compound you are making, meaning keeping your prop for example at 100mg a ml and not trying to get away with 125mg or 150mg a ml, then you will not have a problem unless you let it get real cold. I have had prop that i brewed at 100mg a ml sit for 8 months and not crash 1 bit.

Adding extra sterile oil to your solution will help keeping it from crashing but will dilute it and you will not be sure of the dosage.
I wld just heat it up and then try to find somewhere nice and warm to keep it at like near a hot air vent or radiator or baseboard. I keep mine in my kitchen in the cabinet over the stove.

Back