What is going on with my cycle?

skrenfz

I am currently running 1 unit week Test CYP W/ a .25 week EQ. I was told by now I should feel like a monster, truth be told I really dont and to make things worse my shit is limp down stairs. Any idea what is going on? Should I be running an AI around this time even though I am very low BF?

Edit: I should note that I am pinning twice a week with 500 Test Cyp / 125 EQ each pin.

Last edited:
I am currently running 1MG week Test CYP W/ 250MG week EQ. I was told by now I should feel like a monster, truth be told I really dont and to make things worse my shit is limp down stairs. Any idea what is going on? Should I be running an AI around this time even though I am very low BF?

Edit: I should note that I am pinning twice a week with 500 Test Cyp / 125 EQ each pin.

You are not running enough testosterone. 1mg/wk is too little. You should be running 500mg/wk.

You will not need an AI at 1mg. At 500mg you probably will. But blood work would confirm.

How old are you? What are your stats?

Just curious, how do you even measure out 1mg of test?

You are not running enough testosterone. 1mg/wk is too little. You should be running 500mg/wk.

You will not need an AI at 1mg. At 500mg you probably will. But blood work would confirm.

How old are you? What are your stats?

Just curious, how do you even measure out 1mg of test?

I run 1 Unit / CC a week of Test CYP. Sorry for the confusion :nerd:

26 5'9" 181 Lbs.

Click on Tron's signature and follow the link for private blood testing. I'm pretty sure it's an estradiol problem, but only one way to know for sure. ;)

skrenfz , how many weeks have u been on for ? cause test cyp will take about 4-5 weeks to "kick in " and feel anything from . The noodle problem is most likely from estrogen . Low body fat doesnt mean u dont have to take an AI . You should still run it . High estrogen will cause those prblems , high blood pressure and more .

Today would start my 5th week. I would like to assume 1 unit a week is too much?

Last edited:
So, if I read this right, you are pinning twice a week and each pin is 500, making 1ml per week. If your test is 200mg/ml then Megatron is right. You are not getting enough test per week. See the 300 vs 600 thread. Personally, any less then 600mg per week does little for my body.

@MegaTron28

500 twice a week.

Are you sure? I have never seen testosterone dosed at 500mg/ml.

This is really important. How many milligrams are you taking per week? And what is the mg/ml of your testosterone -- read the label. Remember that math class you slept through in high school? Karma is a bitch. :)

Post a pic of the label if you are unsure.

Are you sure? I have never seen testosterone dosed at 500mg/ml.

This is really important. How many milligrams are you taking per week? And what is the mg/ml of your testosterone -- read the label. Remember that math class you slept through in high school? Karma is a bitch. :)

Post a pic of the label if you are unsure.

Lmao.

The label says 250 ml.

Lmao.

The label says 250 ml.

Let's assume that means 250mg/ml which is fairly standard. If you are injecting one ml twice per week that means you are running 500mg/wk.

Get your blood work and lets see what your estradiol is at. Post the lab results up her and we will help you read them.

P.S. in the future order from a better lab that labels their gear properly. And you need to know your numbers.

Let's assume that means 250mg/ml which is fairly standard. If you are injecting one ml twice per week that means you are running 500mg/wk.

Get your blood work and lets see what your estradiol is at. Post the lab results up her and we will help you read them.

P.S. in the future order from a better lab that labels their gear properly. And you need to know your numbers.

Yes, it says 250 mg / ml as you stated. In the mean time, should I continue what I am doing? I mean shit, I dont want to just drop off into my 5th week.

Also, I had my levels tested before starting this. My test was at 523, I doubt that would help my current situation/ diagnosis.

Last edited:
Yes, it says 250 mg / ml as you stated. In the mean time, should I continue what I am doing? I mean shit, I dont want to just drop off into my 5th week.

Also, I had my levels tested before starting this. My test was at 523, I doubt that would help my current situation/ diagnosis.

Yes, continue. If you go for blood work tomorrow morning you should have results back on Tuesday. Then we can see what is going on. Did you read that FAQs thread yet?

Last edited:
So, if I read this right, you are pinning twice a week and each pin is 500, making 1ml per week. If your test is 200mg/ml then Megatron is right. You are not getting enough test per week. See the 300 vs 600 thread. Personally, any less then 600mg per week does little for my body.

Yes, am I missing something on how you/ Megatron say I am not taking enough? 250mg/mL x4 a week is 1000 a week?

Last edited:
Yes, am I missing something on how you/ Megatron say I am not taking enough? 250mg/mL x4 a week is 1000 a week?

You stated you were take 1mg per week. That is not enough. Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit...

After some probing you said you were taking 500mg/wk. Now you are saying your are taking 1000mg/wk?

Which is it? This should be very simple. Are you trolling?

Regardless your wasting your time with the eq and the test really. Doesn't seem like you know what your doing. Probably should stop and do pct...

see this is is the type of shit that can and will get people in trouble, and in the eyes of the public can give AAS a bad name - this is why reading, research, and knowing what you are doing is so very important before you even start. you obviously found this forum, and by your name i can see you are fairly new so im hoping that is because you are reaching out for help. but honestly did you just order some shit and start pinning? did you not read and research what u are supposed to be doing and what is safe? do you even have a pct in place? do you know what AI is? i really wish you would of reached out a lot earlier before being 5 weeks in and wasting a cycle and not to mention $$$. best advice i can give for the future is to plan out your cycle and have it evaluated by the fine people of this forum, there are some true legends on here that know a SHIT ton about this and that will go a long way.

see this is is the type of shit that can and will get people in trouble, and in the eyes of the public can give AAS a bad name - this is why reading, research, and knowing what you are doing is so very important before you even start. you obviously found this forum, and by your name i can see you are fairly new so im hoping that is because you are reaching out for help. but honestly did you just order some shit and start pinning? did you not read and research what u are supposed to be doing and what is safe? do you even have a pct in place? do you know what AI is? i really wish you would of reached out a lot earlier before being 5 weeks in and wasting a cycle and not to mention $$$. best advice i can give for the future is to plan out your cycle and have it evaluated by the fine people of this forum, there are some true legends on here that know a SHIT ton about this and that will go a long way.

and to be clear im not bashing you, its just frustrating...hope u can see the points made to you in the responses you have received.

You stated you were take 1mg per week. That is not enough. Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit...

After some probing you said you were taking 500mg/wk. Now you are saying your are taking 1000mg/wk?

Which is it? This should be very simple. Are you trolling?

In my very first post i mislabeled but then I corrected myself and said

@MegaTron28

500 twice a week.

Back