What is going on with my cycle?

In my very first post i mislabeled but then I corrected myself and said

@MegaTron28

500 twice a week.

You stated you are taking one CC twice a week. You told us each CC (aka ml) is 250mg. 2 x 250mg = 500mg.

Do you understand why I am confused when you now say you are taking 1000mg/wk?

Let me clear. CC = ml

So lets do this again. Check your math twice. How many milligrams are you injecting each week?

:bash: this is giving me a headache ***8230;. good luck though ! I really do hope you get the right information across you came to the right place for help , these guys will set you straight.

500, twice a week, one on Wednesday and the other on Saturday for a total of 1000.

My bottle says 10 ml (250 mg/ml)

If this makes any difference I use the 29G that are measured in IU. 1CC = 100 IU

So, 0.5 on Wednesday and 0.5 on Saturday.

So, if I understood you correctly, because 1 CC is 250 mg,and I split these up to 0.5 x2 a week, I am only taking 250 mg a week ?

so if im catching this correctly (which i may not) - but you arent pinning 4x a week only twice

if thats the case and your only pinning .5cc 2x a week then based on the test you have (10ml 250mg/ml) you are only getting 250mg a week - since 1cc or mg how ever you need to look at it to understand is 250mg
therefore if you are taking .5 you are only getting half the dose you should be - u should be pinning 1cc 2x a week for the 500mg

My head hurts after reading this thread and I'm pretty sure I smell burning toast

Last edited:
Lets see if I can explain this,

-1 ml= 1 CC
-You're test is 250mg/ml which means in every ml there is 250 mgs of test
-Which means there is 250mg of test in 1 CC
-So if you are pinning 1 CC two times per week, that is 2 CCs per week yes?
-That would mean you are pinning 250mg of test twice per week
-250mgX2=500mgs
-This means you are pinning 500mgs per week

I think...my head hurts after reading this thread and I'm pretty sure I smell burning toast

in his last post he said that the pins he is using is 1cc = 100iu's and hes only doing .5 so i think he is only getting 250mg a week

500, twice a week, one on Wednesday and the other on Saturday for a total of 1000.

If this makes any difference I use the 29G that are measured in IU. 1CC = 100 IU

So, if I understood you correctly, because 1 CC is 250 mg,and I split these up to 0.5 x2 a week, I am only taking 250 mg a week ?

You continue to contradict yourself.

If you are injecting half of one milliliter on Wed and Sat, that is:

.50 x 250mg = 125mg twice a week. So 250mg per week. That is far different from 1000mg/wk as you stated previously.

So you are essentially taking a TRT Replacement dose of Test. You shut your HPTA down for nothing.

You really need to read that FAQs thread in my signature. Start from the first post and spend a few days reading.

in his last post he said that the pins he is using is 1cc = 100iu's and hes only doing .5 so i think he is only getting 250mg a week

Haha ya just read your post and then caught that, so I edited out the rest of my post, I'm still standing by this thread possibly giving me some sort of brain damage though

Why are you the only one to understand this?

Yes Megatron that is absolutely right, I assumed earlier that when i was pulling 5 from the vial I was pulling 500 so I am sure that is were alot of the confusion came from ( Hence the 1000) until I looked at them and read it was 1 CC for 250mg and put two and two together. The rude comments are un-necessary as it was obvious I didnt know what I was doing. I had no idea that on the bottle the 250ml was per cc.

Last edited:
Why are you the only one to understand this?

Yes Megatron that is absolutely right, I assumed earlier that when i was pulling 5 from the vial I was pulling 500 so I am sure that is were alot of the confusion came from ( Hence the 1000) until I looked at them and read it was 1 CC for 250mg and put two and two together. The rude comments are un-necessary as it was obvious I didnt know what I was doing. I had no idea that on the bottle the 250ml was per cc.

Please read the FAQs thread so you can start learning. And get the blood work so we can figure out what is going on.

so if im catching this correctly (which i may not) - but you arent pinning 4x a week only twice

if thats the case and your only pinning .5cc 2x a week then based on the test you have (10ml 250mg/ml) you are only getting 250mg a week - since 1cc or mg how ever you need to look at it to understand is 250mg
therefore if you are taking .5 you are only getting half the dose you should be - u should be pinning 1cc 2x a week for the 500mg

your assumption is correct, based on what he said.

if he's doing 0.5cc 2x a week, he's doing 125mg x 2.

OP: 250mg per week is what occurs almost naturally for a lot of people.
You've shut down your natural system to replace it with what it already had....not wise.

The minimum people do is 1cc 2x a week.
aka
1ml Monday
1ml Thursday

that makes 2mL a week

Based upon 250mg/mL, that's 500mg per week. That's a starting dose.

HOWEVER.

Since you don't know what you're doing, I'd advice you to stop and in 2 weeks start PCT (2 weeks being after your last injection).

What's your PCT look like?

edit: wrote this without seeing the 2nd page...still relevant but so won't delete

God damnit, im pretty sure my blood pressure has doubled during the course of reading this thread and as if that shit wasnt already high enough.

Sounds like bp is the least of my problems. The fact that i can even let a thread like this get me worked up makes me think i need to do some reavaluation.

Maybe ill post a thread about it.. thx OP, the fuck? :/

LOL...I think I was right. Strange, that happens so little it feels weird. I agree with Megatron, blood work would be interesting to see right now.

Dude I honestly had no idea what I was doing, I was following advice from others and I started feeling funny so I came here, I now know what the different measurements on the bottles and syringes mean, ha.

@Onk Yea I thought about dropping it completely but like you said PCT, I dont have one place, so if I stop/continue I am fucked either way.

Bloodwork is scheduled tomorrow..

Last edited:
Back