What is the strategy on bulking then cutting?

Actually, I have to agree with you. I am now over a month since my last pin and in post cycle therapy (pct). I'm no juice expert, but if there's one thing I learned from my second cycle it's that juice is most beneficial when cutting because it helps maintain/preserve lean muscle mass. I also believe that time on = time off does not apply to those who have reached their max potential. You definitely need to stay on more and longer in order to be above the norm.

What do you recommend in terms of cycle length? 12 weeks cut, 4 weeks PCT, 12 weeks bulk? With that being said, i may have to switch it up (bulk then cut) simply due to the fact that we're going into winter and I need to be lean for the summer time. :)

Cut for however long it takes you to achieve very low body fat percentage ---16 weeks seems normal for most people.

Pct for 4-6 weeks on NON androgenic compounds ---> maintain leanness ---> blast food and off-season gear choices for 12 weeks or so....

That would be the 'experienced/advanced' way to go about things...

-Matt

Cutting off-cycle could mean you are mildy retarded.

-Matt

After having cut both on and off, I couldn't agree more. Won't ever cut heavy off cycle again.
I would personally CUT then BULK (as per article) --- Get very lean before incorporating a higher calorie diet so you gain in a more productive environment.

Use all short ester gear for cutting --- Test prop/susp + tren ace + mast prop

Then blast a 4 week wash-out / pct phase of hcg, nolva, igf-1 des, peptides, sodium-d-aspartate etc...maintain leanness by eating same diet

then blast a 10-12 week cycle of typical products like test E, EQ, Nadrolone etc......

You would be growing lean from this protocol.

-Matt

Sounds like a good plan, and similar to my approach coming up. How long do you think one should wait to transition from PCT of cut to the mass cycle for someone who does not B&C? Assuming bloodwork gives the green light.

After having cut both on and off, I couldn't agree more. Won't ever cut heavy off cycle again.

Sounds like a good plan, and similar to my approach coming up. How long do you think one should wait to transition from post cycle therapy (pct) of cut to the mass cycle for someone who does not B&C? Assuming bloodwork gives the green light.

4-8 weeks....

8 weeks if you are a naturally leaner person.

I hate to see BF pile back on that will do nothing but hurt you.

-Matt

The potential to 'bridge' with something like Super-11 hormone found in androlean might hold ground since testers are showing no suppression dosing it all at once in the morning time.

Could be something pretty neat for people who cringe at coming 'off; completely.

-Matt

The potential to 'bridge' with something like Super-11 hormone found in androlean might hold ground since testers are showing no suppression dosing it all at once in the morning time.

Could be something pretty neat for people who cringe at coming 'off; completely.

-Matt

I was curious about trying this. Thinking after coming of cycle using androlean for 4 weeks, overlapped into a standard SERM and testosterone recovery stack PCT.

-Matt

whats the longest theyve run it at without being shut down?

Diet first.. training in check second.. resting times 3rd.. proper usage of gear 4th.. in that exact order.. gear wont.make u bulk nor cut unless their is proper diet n training.. i can take supps known for.cutting and can bulk on them if i want and vice versa.. so its determined on ur body structure and on ur knowledge

I would personally CUT then BULK (as per article) --- Get very lean before incorporating a higher calorie diet so you gain in a more productive environment.

Use all short ester gear for cutting --- Test prop/susp + tren ace + mast prop

Then blast a 4 week wash-out / pct phase of hcg, nolva, igf-1 des, peptides, sodium-d-aspartate etc...maintain leanness by eating same diet

then blast a 10-12 week cycle of typical products like test E, EQ, Nadrolone etc......

You would be growing lean from this protocol.

-Matt

Would you use Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) during your cycle or just during 'aggressive PCT'?

I was reading through some of your posts. And would like some help and or advice.

Im 6 ft 1 174 pounds. I have done a full cycle of test and dbol and had great results. i went from 151 to 189 in 10 weeks.

Now I am trying to just make a decent gain in 8 weeks maybe 10-13 pounds. Im looking to do a dry hormone with little sides. i was reading some of your comments and I saw you mentioned to message you to get some cheaper than shown online.

Is this something you can still help out with or if not can you suggest an affordable dry prohormone with little sides.

Back