What is this guys body fat % ?? Prize for the winner

If you seen him walking down the street with a shirt on,he wouldn't even look like he lifts. You won't see him walking down the street bcos zyzz is zzzzzzzzz

If you seen him walking down the street with a shirt on,he wouldn't even look like he lifts. You won't see him walking down the street bcos zyzz is zzzzzzzzz

thats why he didnt wear tees he walked around topless rain hail or shine.

look fat/big with a top on < shredded greek god with top off with brahs and gangas mirin from a distance.

he could be anywhere from 5-8% To hard to say everyone is different and not everyone at 5% looks the same.
Ive been 5% and I think I looked a bit smoother than this. Though I was natty when I did diet down to 5%

fellas...sonofgod...is a 18 year old oral cycle only kid that wont listen to advise from experienced users and idolizes zyzz thinks he can eat whatever he wants and get lean...f ing idiot let this post die

fellas...sonofgod...is a 18 year old oral cycle only kid that wont listen to advise from experienced users and idolizes zyzz thinks he can eat whatever he wants and get lean...f ing idiot let this post die

he's actually doing prop and tren for his 1st cycle.

To those assholes that just came in here to pick on the guy i say GO FUCK YOURSELF. See guys like you are the reason why people automatically think of douchebag when they hear the word "steroids". You douchebags are the reason why i no longer check this forum that often anymore. Fucking assholes

To those assholes that just came in here to pick on the guy i say GO FUCK YOURSELF. See guys like you are the reason why people automatically think of douchebag when they hear the word "steroids". You douchebags are the reason why i no longer check this forum that often anymore. Fucking assholes
And you you come in here to cry about it like anyone whos doing it cares.

I and many others here have tried nicely to give this kid advice. His response to us is to laugh in our face and tell us we are wrong. This is not his only thread. Same thing in another thread. Tried to give this kid advice. He blatantly ignores us. So we tried to be nice to this kid. So who is the asshole, us or him.

He is going to end up hurting himself. So we try to discourage him from doing what he is doing. For fear that someone will be hurt. But he seems to think its funny to screw up his health.

So you know what I say? He is the asshole.

Back