what is wrong with my body?!

next time try getting into zoomba, its about all your good for and lots of girls there to complain to about your high E2 levels, you wont be alone there loll.

Sounds like u have Nolva"dex" syndrome . only a few rare people attain it . Its when your body rejects PCT and you "dex" shrivels up and falls off . sorry man .

I have just started PCT of clomid and nolva and I have big problems

it feels like I don't have a dick. I feel like a little bitch. I can't work out nor get an erection. I just can't get an erection no matter what, sometimes it feels like I don't have a penis. I also have 0 libido and I am very lethargic. I can't go to the gym. I also have extreme insomnia and sleep problems

what is wrong with my body?! how do I fix this?!

schools out, go get your summer job at taco bell washing dishes again. its about all your good for.

I have just started PCT of clomid and nolva and I have big problems

it feels like I don't have a dick. I feel like a little bitch. I can't work out nor get an erection. I just can't get an erection no matter what, sometimes it feels like I don't have a penis. I also have 0 libido and I am very lethargic. I can't go to the gym. I also have extreme insomnia and sleep problems

what is wrong with my body?! how do I fix this?!

go get some bloodwork done to see where you're at... then take it from there

age is 20

I've been on a Test E cycle for 6 months at 400 mg pr week, but I have decided to stop. I have some problems atm and I have to stop steroids now. I don't know when I can start again and I want to fully recover with PCT, is this possible?

any way to fix my problems?! not being to sleep or work out or get an erection is absolutely terrible

no way should you be doing gear at your young age man.

Back