What is your personal reason for using AAS?

I eventually want to have the body that I couldn't achieve naturally, sure, I maybe could after 10-15 years of proper bulking/cutting cycles, but i'm almost 28 and want to enjoy having a good body at a young age.
I want to be a healthy looking dad for when my future kids get older and like an old muscle car, I want to turn some heads well into my 50's!

like said many times, huge, women, it's the good life. I did them when i was young, too young. THEY WORK. You'll get faster, stronger, and big. QUICK

reading this thread now I want get juice now :D
For me reasons to start AAS would be mainly to feel much better and 2nd reason: maybe then some women look at me otherwise none of them ever notice me...

ive always been intrigued by trying to find the limits of my mind and my body. Physicslly, it started with short triathlons, then ironman, then adventure race, then Eco-challenge...I know there is a physical limit, but I know my mind and eventually my genetics are the biggest barrier to that limit. I have pushed myself through situations I thought might kill me only to find out those were just voices of doubt & quit coming out through the pain. AAS is the next evolution of this quest for me to see what I am physically capable of. Where is the point of diminishing returns..where am I my very best version. I will never find that answer, perhaps it's the quest itself that fuels me

ive always been intrigued by trying to find the limits of my mind and my body. Physicslly, it started with short triathlons, then ironman, then adventure race, then Eco-challenge...I know there is a physical limit, but I know my mind and eventually my genetics are the biggest barrier to that limit. I have pushed myself through situations I thought might kill me only to find out those were just voices of doubt & quit coming out through the pain. AAS is the next evolution of this quest for me to see what I am physically capable of. Where is the point of diminishing returns..where am I my very best version. I will never find that answer, perhaps it's the quest itself that fuels me

That's some deep stuff bro, I like it!!

Great thread. The same reason I started lifting. I just wanted to look like a superhero. I wanted to be more self-confident & I did not like bullies.

I feel the main reason alot of women are attracted to muscular or athletic guys, is because they tend to have more confidence...& less insecurity...but you don't need to be muscular to have that. How you look does matter, but if you have the personality of coffee mug, good luck in the long term.

I couldn't motivate myself if the only thing was women, I like it because it makes me happier. There are too many reasons to go over.

Back