what my new cycle should be after my accident

jain_rahil

currently my stats 160lbs,5'9",12% 3 years of experience
three cycles so far
anabol 20 mg for 6 weeks
sustanon 250mg for 6 weeks
test 500mg for 8 weeks and danabol 30mg for 4weeksand stanozol for 4 weeks 50mg eod injectable
stats at this stage were 175lbs,5'9",9%
then i meet an accident and left the gym .now i am being training from last 2 month but not able to gain weight and my motivation is zero.so i hv planed do a cycle. i know i should not do ity but i hv too.
i hv 2 vails of deca 200mg/ml 10ml vail lsp, test enan250mg 25 vails, anabol 5mg 150 tabs and stanazol 20 ml vail 50mg/ml
plz sugest me sum good cycle i wanna go huge
all advices will be apreciated
my present and before pics are attached
Album.aspx

jain_rahil said:
my motivation is zero.so i hv planed do a cycle. i know i should not do it[/EMAIL]

That says it all right there. If you had an accident and have not been training to your max potential then you should wait! Rehab yourself, give iit some more time in the gym and then consider a cycle. You want to be able to put in 100% to get out 100% there's no rush man.

lastlaft said:
That says it all right there. If you had an accident and have not been training to your max potential then you should wait! Rehab yourself, give iit some more time in the gym and then consider a cycle. You want to be able to put in 100% to get out 100% there's no rush man.

I agree. If you can't motivate yourself without roids, do not use them as a crutch just to get yourself going. You will make matters worse for yourself and possibly hurt yourself in the process. Roids are to be taken very seriously, not just to get yourself motivated.

Back