what public place have u had sex?

C

cutgirl79

ok everybody where have u and ur partner had sex in public and where and was anybody watching u guys?..........lets hear it all;)

I forgot one....I was getting drunk in my friends dorm...I walked out to take a piss and one of the girls follows me....we end up fucking in one of the stalls :)

memories lol

when we came back everyone gave us shit since one of the people in the dorm snuck in (didn't see us, just our shoes)

nice nice peeps i hope more people chime in like u guys :D

library during my college days... one of those floors no one goes to...

also at a friends party, we snuck off and we were going at it in the bathroom... two of my friends walked in on us and i asked my gf if she wanted to stop, she said she didnt care...so we just kept on going and my friends ended up cheering us on

I got it on behind an Acme once and one of the workers was watching from a distance... lol... Oh well cheap thrill for him... more fun for me and my chick

Got a hummer in the DJ booth while working. No one really saw but the fact that it was happening made it hot. No I did not wreck the Mix.
I got Skillz.

Middle of a dark street at night, started in the car then took her outside of the car.

Don't know if it counts but....

I went to some party, the girl who lives there I had sex with before.

I met somegirl at this party and took her up to the room of the person who lives there

right while I was getting off a bunch of people opened the door, including the girl, luckily she wasn't pissed :)

in high school me and my girlfriend went back to the class room during lunch and fucked on the teachers desk. She still the best pussy I ever had

Back