what public place have u had sex?

Bowling alley bathroom once. Hood of my car outside her parents house in the daylight ( had a blanket wrapped around us) Cousins
house in the bathroom during a BBQ. On the couch watching t.v. with
friends in the room she was laying in front of me she pulled her shorts
to the side and put me in her. No one had a clue!! City park.

I was in my buddies wedding 6 months ago and got nearly black out drunk. Immediately after wedding, took girlfriend to my Expedition and fucked her with most of tux still on. The bride got pissed because they were looking for me for the pictures, found us putting close back together. Had a nice white stain on the crotch of my tux because I just opened the zipper. Fortunately, it was a very laid back crowd and everyone just had a good laugh.

wen i was 18 me and my girlfriend went to the beach with my parents and we fucked on the bed right beside them after they went to sleep

On New Years Eve at my buddies party in a beddroom where there was another girl passed out on the bed like 2 feet from us.

At the gazebo at night by the pool in my neighborhood.

In the mens bathroom stall at a bar. Picked up girl thought it was empty at the time but as guy started comming it i could hardly get her to be quiet, lol.

:yesway: Thanks everyboby for stories and hopefully well see more for everyone to enjoy

Dance floor at a packed club... and yes, people watched...

Nighttime on the pool deck at a small hotel...

Pool party at a bud's place. We went inside the house to a bedroom and we were walked in on... didn't stop, just laughed.

While driving down the interstate. She rode me, buried her head in my shoulder so I could see.
Once broke the sink off the wall of a bar bathroom with a big girl.
A city park picnic table at lunchtime.
Got a blowjob at a table in a night club.
Steam room at a gym.
On a bosses desk during work.
On the beach and in the ocean, another time at the lake. I guess I kinda dig exhibitionism!

I recently had sex on the back of a sea doo in the middle of Lake Tahoe. There were other boats out, but nobody close enough to see what was happening. It was amazing.

Cemetery once. Was a bit spooky.
On top of my buddies roof with about 40 people trippin on acid watching us. Yes, I might have been trippin a little too...and yes, they got it on video. Oops.
Neighbors pool late at night.

well not with my current partner but I've got head while standing at the bar , tapped a stripper at a party on the pool table with about 25-30 people watching . got head from a girl I was friends w/ on the way to manhatte while I was waiting for the toll at the midtown and I could bust till we got through the toll so the toll cllerk got an eye full.
& I tapped a couple different chick in the bathroom at the local bar in my drinking days. Other than that just the normal in the town pool skinny dipping after hours on the hood of the car in the park at night .

Oh and the most embarsesing I was taking this girl home and we couldn't make it so I pulled over cocked the seats forwards in the lex and she started riding me I was slapping her ass we lost rythem and I smacked my self in the nuts OOOHHHH I jumped out of the car pants around my ankles hoping up and down holding my nuts she was laughing untill we noticed the 2 women sitting on the porch that watched us pull over and the car rocking untill I injured myself.

Damn I forgot this one at the soundfactory on the main floor inbetween the speakers I tapped the hottest chick in the ass rolling hard on 4 triple XXX I never did find out her name if anyone is from south amboy and you know this girl hook me up she was great she has this little tatto down the back side of her neck a cool looking evil little pixxie she had dark brown black hair I think she was Italian her girl friend call her mar I assume maria or something there will be a finder fee. :3some:

Last edited:
1999-on the beach (standing up!) in the daytime.

1986-over the hood of the car in her ass at the zoo parking lot, she was wearing those crazy shorts that said CHEER on the back. moved them over and lubed her with suntan oil.

1996-driving down I-70 she steered and i worked the pedals.

1982-on a party barge between the seats, bare ass naked. people on the cliffs cheering.

On a slide like db did

Between 2 motels in the bushes in Lake George NY

Canadian Tire parking lot

behind the police station 10 years ago right down the street from 2 where I live now

That park in niagra falls across the street from the falls

In a crackhouse as well

Back