What should I do? Please help

GrownAssNigga

So lets start from the beginning. I'm 20 years old and having most of the symptoms of low T: no libido, no motivation, increased weight, less muscle mass, less power, low energy, puffy nipples, low stamina, bad memory, unable to focus.
When I was 15 I used deca durabolin for a month (4 bottles) after that everything went good until this summer when I started to experience the symptoms that I wrote before.
I went to see an endocrynologist, we did a blood work done and my results were:
Prolactin: 133 mIU/l (52-360)
Total test: 18,4 nmol (2.5-29.5)
CHOL(good cholesterol) 3.06 nmol/l (<5.2)
So the doc diagnosed me hypogonadism and prescribed me sustanon 250 which I didnt use. After talking to my endo I went to see my trainer to listen for his options and he told me to try some tribulus + zma + gh max. I did use those and in the period of that month I felt pretty good, the depression slightly went away, I got little more energy but after I finished those everything went back to normal (bad) so then I went to see another endo, he said that total test 18.4 nmol/l isnt that bad and there are people who live their whole life with numbers like that and feel good, and we decided to do another blood test and my results were:
Total test: 421ng/dl (160-726)
E2: 24.5 pg/mL (<206)
SHBG: 16 (I know the lower SHBG is the better, but from my research a man my age should have levels of about 35)
FSH: 2.52 mIU/ml (0.7-11.1)
LH: 4.54 mIU/ml (0.8-7.6)
After seeing those my 2nd idiot endo said that the results are fine and I should just suck it up and stop crying about it. So I went to see the third doctor. He checked me out and noticed few red/blue stretch marks over my left arm pit on the side of my chest, we did a cortisol test immediatly and it was:
cortisol(morning) 658.2 nmol/l (171-536)
cortisol(noon) 329 nmol/l (64-327)
very very low vit D. (I dont know the actual numbers because he told me that on the phone)
When the doc saw those he said that I should use tribulus and if it doesnt help I should start injecting testosterone which I really dont want

So I'm asking you guys, what do you think about my test results and what are my options to treat all this? Thank you very much

Last blood test results:
Testosterone: 12.01 nmol/l
Vit D: 35nmol/l

Testosterone dropped by 6 nmol/l in last 4 months. Any ideas how to take care of this? Thanks

Back