what should i do?

bigred95

im 33 5'8 150 going on my fourth week at the gym 5 days on 2 off eating great protein etc. im ready for my first cycle, anyone know what would be good for me to bulk up. started at 140lbs

whoa whoa whoa.... 4tth week at the gym????? you have only been training for 4 weeks??? dude come back in 4 years of HARD training and talk to us.... you are nowhere close to being "ready" to start a cycle

lol...wtf ....come on man...give your body....time to adjust....man ...use creatine protein shakes..and some DETERMINATION.......the only cycle for you right now should be cardio.....gear not yet ...wait .....at least a good year...see what your body can do naturaly....ok....

Last edited:
i have trained before many times i've been 165 natural and i am taking bsn true mass,no explode,and cellmass another couple months wont do?

165 natty is shitty results that also.
Come back when youre over 200 pounds in GOOD shape.

Steroids are serious shit man, nothing to get quick on cause you cant wait.

thats right...and if you are after gain with no pain i see some trouble in the future with you ...like TOO MUCH ....in a short period of time...no good....and your going to get mad because you dont see results.......what did you want to take anyway....

train for another 2-4 years natural and you should be abole to get yourself to around 185-200 pounds... then MAYBE think about taking them... they aren't a quick fix... this is a BIG decision you are going to make that could hurt you for the rest of your life if you aren't ready for it

i've been 145 since teen except when i trained for a around a year and was 165 im only looking to be around 175 lbs with a light boost

bro... listen... if you trained for a year and hit 165... think about what 4 years of training will do?? heed our adviced.... EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT TRAIN EAT EAT EAT SLEEP... follow that routine daily and you will put on size :)...

yes...were trying to help you out here...lol..LISTEN....ok go to the diet forum and see the bulking menu they offer...this site is well equiped to help you..just use the resources..

WHEN THE TIME COMES......that is a good start...test is your best bet......but dont take this as a go ahead...think about it first....and long and hard..thought

Thanks bro and i will keep thinking one thing i am going to do is stick with the training and stay great shape!!!

you got it ..now were talking ...keep us posted and ask any questions...good luck....bro...ok...

good bro... just do yourself a favor and don't hit the juice... it's just gonna cause you problems until your body is ready for it and you are at your physical peak

Back