What Should my Diet Look Like on T3

madewithroids

Hey guys,
im trying to get rid of the last amount of belly fat covering my abs. I've been dieting for quite some time now but struggle to loose it. Im now taking 50 mcg T3 everyday and I wanted to know how my diet should look like? prior to the T3 i was eating 180g protein, 200g carbs and 60g fat. Should I be eating more than that while on 50mcg T3 everyday or what should I be doing diet wise while on T3.

Thanks guys.

whats your diet regime, whats your training like? I highly recommend MCT oil if you really want to shed the fat.

I am really a dummy when it comes to diet. BUT I can tell you need to d some aerobics. Myself as an example after I workout I ride the stationary bike for a min of just 30 min. ( that's me) and of course the longer the better but it is what I use specifically to loose or keep or decrease my waist belly fat.
down.

I hate aerobics so I don't really do anything except what I mentioned. I myself choose this bike thing because iy is sort of the lazy mans way. Ha , sitting down watching DR Phil Lol Ha ! on the Gym's TV's and riding siting there. It works , really it will BURN OFF that belly.

I do wanna offer some input on T3. I had used T3 some years ago and in my research I found it to be a very dangerous if a man was not using AAS at some significant dose in conjunction. As I said I am just throwing this out there so as to stimulate investigating and gaining good thorough knowledge in the use of T3.

AND so looking at the pictures OP you can accomplish what you wanna do with diet and my example of aerobics.

Last edited:
I train 6 times a week, intense with 10-20 mins cardio after each session.

i burned my belly fat with 30min HIIT cardio 5 day of the week.
Used winny 40mg,var 40mg ,clen 22day pyramit .
added frag 171-196 500mcg before bed.

2100kcal diet was perfect for me.its enough for weight lifting and cardio.no sugar with low carb of course.

i burned my belly fat with 30min HIIT cardio 5 day of the week.
Used winny 40mg,var 40mg ,clen 22day pyramit .
added frag 171-196 500mcg before bed.

2100kcal diet was perfect for me.its enough for weight lifting and cardio.no sugar with low carb of course.

No test?

The fastest way I have found to burn fat and build endurance, is on a Stairmaster stepper.
When I was working out at Wold Gym, long ago, they had a number of those, and I used them religiously, 7 days a week, 45 minutes every day. They used to have a fat burn option called "Blast Off" which was basically, after you typed in your current bodyweight, a diagonal climbing line, from low to high intensity; and the program lasted for 45 minutes.
It took a couple of months (bout 2 and half) for me to be able to finish the whole 45 minute session, and from the first time I finished it, I did a 10 minute full body stretch afterwards, before hitting the weights; and it became my daily way of warming up.

Back