What the hell is wrong with my hormones? Help

Asteroid88

Basically I finished my 2nd cycle of Deca in July 2013 last year. I kickstarted it with some anadrol and a few weeks in got a lump under my left nip.

Stopped the anadrol and then took an AI immediately at a high enough dose to stop it growing further. Lump remained for the rest of my cycle.

Since then the lump has remained painful to even the slightest of touch. I ran letro in Feb for 6 weeks to no effect. A couple of months ago I started getting another lump under my left nip, so now there's two big lumps. I haven't touched AAS for a year and a half.

Due to having bad side effects from the clomid I held off PCT post cycle, but once I found out I still hadn't recovered at the start of this year I did a quick clomid PCT and test was back to normal. Estrogen levels were shown to be elevated.

I've been taking nolva the last 5 weeks but I'm still getting a lot of pain. I'm starting to wonder if this is not an estrogen cause but a progesterone problem? I didn't get a lump from my first cycle of test-e. It only started when I began anadrol at the start of my second cycle.

I've got a doctors appointment booked in a couple of weeks and I'm wondering what bloods I should ask for? I'm scared I've fucked my endocrine system for life and I'm going to get more lumps.

Any help from those who might know what's going on would be massively appreciated. Thanks.

Last edited:
so you didn't run pct post cycle?? you did it months later??

yea alot of mistakes here..

should have hopped on letro while on cycle to stop the gyno and reduce it..

what you need is a hormone panel

free test
total test
e2 sensitive
LH
FSH
SHBG
DHT if you can..

free test
total test
e2 sensitive
LH
FSH
SHBG
DHT if you can..

free test
total test
e2 sensitive
LH
FSH
SHBG
DHT if you can..

I took clomid for a week after my first cycle but stopped due to vision problems (seriously bad tracers.) I read about people recovering naturally so gave it a shot - when I realized that wasn't going to happen I did the clomid and put up with the tracers. Left me with optic nerve 'headaches' for the next few months, but I did recover as my bloods showed.

Anyone have any possible ideas about the cause still? Can I ask my Dr for progesterone/prolactin bloods?

How old are you? And can you post your previous blood work results? Detail out what cycle you ran too. I hope for your sake it wasn't just deca.

See my signature below for how to get blood work without having to go through your doctor. It is cheap and fast. Use the Privatemdlabs one since your TT will be under 1500ng/dl. They are cheaper.

u got some good advice here. Honestly and I do not want to scare you, but if the lump s did not go away with letro which nuke s estro your gyno could be progesterone related..Reversing this late w meds, if they are still painful MAY not be possible.

Mine were so bad even the bar on bench movement s was painful andI had to have them cut out. This is a very simple surgery with cost usually being the worste pain as insurance , mine anyway, see s it as cosmetic.

How cool is your doc ? He could write it up but ...this was due to your aas use so basically it is a long shot that it ll be covered...but it may. Like me my friend it appears aas and your mammary glands lve each other. Mine had to go. I m not trying to scare you, OK ?

Back