What to do when you get sick on a cycle?

wax

Hello,
I wanted to see if anybody had any input on this. I am about to start my second cycle it will consider of Decca/primo and Winstrol (winny). But What i have noticed from my last cycle is that when i start taking Winstrol (winny) it lowers my imune system and i get sick. so what i wanted to know is
1. can i take multi vitamins while on the cycle to keep my immune system up?
2. If i get sick do i keep on with the cycle and take medicine for it and just take a couple days off from the gym till i get better? or do i stop the cycle in total?

BTW when i say sick i mean like a common cold that can be cured with over the counter drugs not antibiotics

now that i bring up antibiotics should i stop the cycle if the doctor says i have to take antibiotics?

any feed back is cool.

wax said:
Hello,
I wanted to see if anybody had any input on this. I am about to start my second cycle it will consider of Decca/primo and Winstrol (winny). But What i have noticed from my last cycle is that when i start taking Winstrol (winny) it lowers my imune system and i get sick. so what i wanted to know is
1. can i take multi vitamins while on the cycle to keep my immune system up?
2. If i get sick do i keep on with the cycle and take medicine for it and just take a couple days off from the gym till i get better? or do i stop the cycle in total?

BTW when i say sick i mean like a common cold that can be cured with over the counter drugs not antibiotics

now that i bring up antibiotics should i stop the cycle if the doctor says i have to take antibiotics?

any feed back is cool.

multi vitamins will work good you should take them anyways unless you eat all the right foods. I havnt been sick for years since I found a good multi and have been eating right, sleeping right, shit ton of water, ect.....

imo a couple days off from the gym isnt going to hurt you it will help you if your body is really run down and no I woundnt jump off or take any meds if it is just a cold.

taking antibiotics for the comman cold is not doing a damn thing, your just making your bodys own defense system weaker and weaker

If you have to take antibiotics then I wouldnt take the Winstrol (winny). The deca and primo Im not to sure about that might not be a big deal

muzzy

ive been sick for 4weeks now =). Just tough it out if you get sick. I take multi-V and water all day long, sometimes you just cant avoid the sickness. Best way to beat a cold = sleep and h20

Back