what to do

jcosman

I have 2 bottles of test prop and 2 bottles of Sustanon (sust) 250..all 4 bottles are 10 ml bottles....to run this cycle would i take the prop eod and the test 2 times a week ib the same week as the prop....or do i run the prop first and then start the Sustanon (sust) a few weeks down the road? any help would be greatly appreciated.

I am 5ft 10in.....170 lbs.....been working out for about 2 yrs......i have done one previous cycle last yr consisting of sust/deca....only ran it at 2 shots of each per week for 5 weeks.....put on 13 lbs...kept 7 after stopping cycle........

you need to research bro

5-10 and 170 after one cycle? is you diet up to par?

and you dont run sus and deca for 5 weeks! deca needs to be run 10-12 weeks minimum, any test 2 weeks longer than the deca

research bro, read some of the sticky threads on the board

My diet is very well except for my saturday taco bell addiction (lol)....i have been reading alot about it prop and Sustanon (sust) but have not found the answer on how to cycle it on a weekly basis....i know prop eod and Sustanon (sust) twice a week but have not yet got the answer i am looking for......are these two stackable with eachother or do i run them seperate is what i am wondering? and if not..how should i properly run this...

Because of the way the esters will clear your system, I'd flip off one of each caps, then draw .5cc of each and inject the two together EOD. This will provide the most stable blood levels of test throughout your entire cycle.

Conversely, you COULD pin all the Sustanon (sust) first and finish with all the prop. That would naturally backend your test release. I wouldn't run it the other way, as you might feel a slight "lull" midcycle.

To be honest, you could run it any way you please as long as the milligrams add up. If it were my cycle, I'd run it the way I first described.

Now thas the answer i was looking for.....thank you very much........i also have this stuff in my sitting in my closet for the past yr and a half called laurabolin....it is a product of mexico....it is 50 mg per ml and comes in a 50 ml vial.....would it be a good idea to toss in some of that with this cycle.....on the sites i looked this up on they say it is a low dosed deca pretty much.....but the kicker is it expired 8 months ago....would you recommend using this product?

Back