what to expect??

KellyExpress

I just started a cycle that looks like this:

1-12 test E 750mgs (orbit)
1-12 tren E 600mgs (orbit)
1-4 dbol 40mgs ed (orbit
6-14 winnytabs 50mgs ed( orbit)
6-12 JPI T3 (12 day ramp up, 18 day max dose, 30 day ramp down)
with an ECA

im just alittle worried about bloating for the first 4 weeks, will the tren keep off a little bloat, and what can i expect in turms of gains, will they be just thick soft gains or leaner gains.

Your diet will determine that, t3 will eat fat and muscle so you may not get any gains when you add it.

JohnnyB

i would expect good solid gains without the dbol....dbol makes me look smooth and bloated...but i guess it will go away after week 4.
good luck, cycle looks good IMO. (as long as it isnt your first cycle)

KellyExpress said:
ok u think i should drop the dbol or run it for the "kickstart"?

its up to you....if you have it run it, the bloat will go away quickly and it does add mass quickly.

I have said it before, i doublt running dbol for 4 weeks in the beginnign of a cycle will add anything to your end results, it is just instant gratification.

i personally like kick of the dbol in the begining. because oils take around 4 weeks to kick in and the dbol kicks in really quick, any bloat that you gain from the dbaol will be gone by the end.

jarbulldog said:
i personally like kick of the dbol in the begining. because oils take around 4 weeks to kick in and the dbol kicks in really quick, any bloat that you gain from the dbaol will be gone by the end.
long acting esthers do not take four weeks to kick in, and i can gain ten lbs on a mild test deca cycle before week 4. You like the bloat, like i said instant gratification. I am still pretty sure for the most part you will not gain any significant amount of muscle by adding dbol in the first four weeks.

Back