What to say when people mention "mass" gain??

BAMA81

Stats: 32 y/o M, 170 lbs, 5'9", 15%BF??, lift 5xweek, 3250 cal/day (300p,300c,80f)

Ok I know how no one here likes to see the same questions asked over and over, but I could not find this topic in any of the forums or on search.

I am 23 days into my first cycle (500mg Test C/week & 30mg Dbol/ed, which I've only started this past week) and I have already gained 10lbs, I know most of it is water weight, but it really is working and doing what its suppose to do, no doubt. I was just in the gym and one of the trainers there made a comment that I was putting on a lot of "weight", not in a negative or suspicious way, just a casual observation. We had talked before about how it was hard for me to gain weight.

So here's my question....Have any of you had similar experiences? And if so, what do you say to people either in the gym or outside who mention your mass gain in a relatively short period of time? Thanks ya'll, really enjoy reading everyone's posts and feedback :)

You can put just as much "weight" or "mass" on as a natural in the same timeframe as a cycle through diet, it's just a matter of muscle:fat ratio which most people don't understand in the first place.
With all the "blabla celebrity put on 30lbs of mass in a month!!" news articles, the public opinion is so skewed that people hardly even take notice when someone starts gearing up.

Last edited:
You can put just as much "weight" or "mass" on as a natural in the same timeframe as a cycle through diet, it's just a matter of muscle:fat ratio which most people don't understand in the first place.
With all the "blabla celebrity put on 30lbs of mass in a month!!" news articles, the public opinion is so skewed that people hardly even take notice when someone starts gearing up.

I think they forget celebrities be gearin' have you seen Mel Gibson lately? He's on dat creatineeeee.
mel-gibson-huge-muscles-photos-013-480w.jpg

Start thinking about what you're going to say when you shed that water. It's like letting air out of a ballon.

I think they forget celebrities be gearin' have you seen Mel Gibson lately? He's on dat creatineeeee.
mel-gibson-huge-muscles-photos-013-480w.jpg

Yeah, the public only considers gear usage if the person is lean.

The Rock at 240lbs @ 15% BF: "he has the best training and diet in the world and works really really hard!!111"
Anyone else at 160lbs @ 7% BF: "must be a steroid looser!!11"

Start thinking about what you're going to say when you shed that water. It's like letting air out of a ballon.

This, lol

... "I stopped eating salty things"

Yeah, the public only considers gear usage if the person is lean.

The Rock at 240lbs @ 15% BF: "he has the best training and diet in the world and works really really hard!!111"
Anyone else at 160lbs @ 7% BF: "must be a steroid looser!!11"

This, lol

... "I stopped eating salty things"

yea i like how people think celebrities are not human like people think oh the rock just gained 50lbs of muscle that must just be because hes in movies then a normal guy takes some creatine and people jump to the conclusion hes on gear lol people have so little knowledge about steroids

I said all I do is eat thats all you got to say. If people who question you step foot in a gym and eat like they should they won't say shit.

lol, I am on a strict GMO only diet.

You know on a serious note - if they ever do GMO technology on humans I wonder if you can claim "natty".

If you remove a "beta" gene and supplement/clone it with a superior gene - like can those individuals compete in the Olympics? Because that's exactly what they do with GMO veggies and those double muscle cattle.

Look @ those gainz bruh.

Piemonteser_Bulle.jpg

Thanks guys for all the positive feedback! Yea, I guess I'm just being paranoid, they probably really don't even care what I am or am not doing, lol. But I'm definitely gonna mention creatine and lots and lots of pork chops! :)

The media/population treats it like marijuana...frowned upon because of ignorance of the subject...
Not many know the truth behind marijuana and how "bad it is for you" just as people do about steroids...

It's.annoying...

Back