What would be a good peptide cycle for extra HGH output and/or mass

Mr.Port

I am still learning about peptides so thought I would ask.
I used igf1lr3 about 2 times, was good.

but I am wondering about those that are supposed to make your body put out more hgh?
worth it?

what would be a safe, good stack?
maybe even with igf1lr3 at same time?

thanks

LR3 or igf DES are both igf's....basically a by product of higher gh levels. they slowly rise as you stay on hgh longer and longer.

So when you use these your getting the growth effect from high GH levels. These two are the most powerful peptides are there IMO... they will have the most effect on muscle mass.

using a GHRH/GHRP stack will create a boost in GH production and then release it. But you need to inj this 2-4x ED. and you have to pin them each seperate (for the most part)....so you are pining 4-8 times ED...

using a stack like this 4x ED will be close to 2-3iu of real GH. you will get fatloss effects, well being, hair/nails/skin, recovery, etc etc

but for growth you need much more GH...4-6iu... (4 if you have good shit) and peptides do not pack the punch to give these type of results. they create a pulse and release but its very short...10-20min max.

So overall using LR3, cjc 1293 & GHRP 2 you should get fatloss, mild growth, recovery, well being..... but you will need to stay on them for 4-6 months....at least. (not for LR3, 30-40days max)

I am kinda ranting and rambling all over the place, but to answer your ? GHRP 2,cjc. LR3 will be best for what your looking for.

it sounds like you need to do more GH research & peptide reserch in general tho

Back