Cycling CLEN and ECA question

Dragot

Hi folks, first post here, need advice from experienced members.

Long story short***8230; 54 years old male in good health. Overall good health, that is. For the last five years or so, I***8217;ve been feeling like crap, barely have juice to move from my home office at 7PM (I work from home) to the bedroom and falling asleep at 8PM. My Dr. made everything possible to convince me that I am getting old and this is how it supposed to be.

This past May I***8217;ve had enough and decided to take matters in my hands. Paid for bunch of tests only to find out my total T is 310 (250 - 827), free T ***8211; 6.2 (7.2 - 24), IGF-1 ***8211; 96 (50 ***8211; 317). Well, at this point I***8217;ve decided that my life is not over and it is time to do something about it. I was 210LB, 28% BF and besides dog walking (4 miles every day), no other activities.

On May 24th I***8217;ve started the following protocol:

41 days HCG diet (not going to go in to details), 2UI HGH (1 first thing in the morning, 1IU before bed), 0.4CC Testosterone C Monday morning, 0.4CC Thursday 5PM. Signup for the gym and am there every single day, 1 hour combined cardio and weight lifting. Today I am 170lb, 15.3% BF, gained 8LB muscle mass and never felt better in my life!

I would love to get BF down to 10-12% (never suspected I can look so good :) ). Did 2-week liquid Clen cycle (along with 4gr Taurine) w/o sides whatsoever and so, I am not sure if it was bunk or not. In any way, waiting for the ***8220;real deal***8221; i.e. tablets now.

Here is my question. How one cycles Clen and ECA? Should it be 2 weeks Clen, one week Benadryl, then 2 week ECA, or just rotate Clen and ECA (2 weeks each).

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Save the clen and ECA for when the fat loss stalls. You've got quite a few things going on right now, and you can easily reach your goal without the added stress of the beta agonists.

If you MUST use an agonist, just stick with ECA. You don't have to cycle it, and the benadryl myth is just that - a myth. Only ketotifen can do that.

Oh, and please don't do the silly HCG diet anymore. It only causes you damage and provides temporary weight loss. It's actually against the law to even prescribe/advertise such a diet anymore as it is the GIGANTIC calorie restriction that provides the results. ;)

My 0.02c :)

Thank you for your reply.

For good or bad, HCG Diet diet worked well, lost 20LB in 40 days without any negative effects (adverse the least). It was 90/10 fat/lean mass loss. so, Basically I went from 204 to 184 (end of diet). At this point I went to normal calorie intake (equal to my BMR - 1850 cal or so. However, according my Fitbit, my average calorie burn per day is between 2800 - 3100 (depends of how hard I push in the gym). I do understand this is more than the recommended 25% deficit, but I am not hungry at all...

And yes, perhaps you are right. I have not seen my abs since my twenties, when I was playing professional volleyball and injury ended the dream, you know how this goes. I guess I am getting carried away right now from the total transformation i see. From pants 38 relaxed fit to 32, shirts XL to Medium. Damn, feels so good :)

I am really not interested in bodybuilding in the true sense (bulking, steroid abuse etc.) It is... the damn belly. I will never forget what my father (RIP old man) used to tell me: "Son, when you take a shower, look down, and instead of you wee wee you are staring at your belly button, you are boating in the shit river without paddles". He was a funny man...

I will take your advice, throw away the liquid thing (don't think it worked anyway) and hold the ECA application for now as a last resort to fight the last few # of fat if necessary.

Back