What Yall think about this cycle

bill2011

Items included: 2 x GP Test Enanth 250, 1 x GP Deca250, 2 x GP Methan10, 2 x GP Anastrozole

Cycle Length: 10 weeks

Cycle Layout:
Weeks 1-10 500 mg GP Test Enanth 250 per week.
Weeks 1-10 250 mg GP Deca250 per week
Weeks 1-6 40 mg GP Methan 10 per day
Weeks 1-10 .5 mg GP Anastrozole per day (continued for 10 days after cycle)

This is the classic Test/Deca/Dbol stack that has been a timeless favorite for bodybuilders looking to bulk up and add serious muscle. Take 4 GP Methan10 about an hour before your weight training session starting on day 1, and continue this for 6 weeks. Take 1ml of GP Test Enanth 250 mixed with .5 ml of GP Deca 250 on day 1, and another injection of the same mixture 2-3 days later and continue this for 10 weeks. Most people find it easiest to stick to a same day dosing schedule for injections. (Example: Sun & Wed or Mon & Thur). Take half of a GP Anastrozole starting on day 1 and continue throughout the entire duration of the cycle, and for 10 days following to suppress any estrogen that may result from the lingering testosterone.

He's asking what are 'your' stats.. Height, weight, etc.

What does your diet look like? This is a decent cycle for the first time, but if you are going in completely blind there are a few things to consider, with the no1 being how our diet looks in order to make the gains you want/could with this..

yes stats will help us help you. right off the bat though id say 12wks of deca and 13-14wks of test over the 10 you have up there.

but we need stats

Dude 250 mg deca and 250mg of teat of week is so so so small amount. I wouldn't run deca on a first cycle anyway. But this is not a good cycle. You won't get shit out of it. Deca is a waste at that low at 10 weeks. Might as well up your cals mixed with test booster and probably get the same results with this cycle. What are your stats so we can help you out further?

Last edited:
I personally wouldn't run anything less than 500 a week with either, nor would I run it for 12 weeks. Again..stats, and diet, which I am surprised hasn't come up yet..

Back